BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton’s Traffic Homicide Unit is investigating a very serious single car accident that happened in the area of 231 Thatch Palm Drive early Thursday morning.
According to police, Conor Logan, the driver of a 2010 BMW was heading south on Thatch Palm and lost control, colliding with a large palm tree. The BMW caught fire. All occupants were removed by Boca Raton Fire Rescue.
If you have information relating to this crash, please call Traffic Homicide Investigator Chris Somers at 561-620-6141.
In the vehilce, according to police:
Driver: Connor Logan
19 years old
Ocean Ridge, FL
20 years old
Delray Beach, FL
15 year old Juvenile
Boca Raton, FL
16 year old Juvenile
Boca Raton, FL
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH
- Moses Sues Walmart, Claims Parking Lot More Dangerous Than Red Sea
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed
- DEAD ROACHES FOUND IN BOCA RATON RESTAURANT
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students