BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Think of it as a dating website for seniors, but instead of those looking for love, it’s for those who are looking for help at home or with the rigors of daily life. Senior Concierge Providers is a local company that is filling the matching need.
The company is an in-home elderly service care provider serving South Florida’s ever expanding senior citizen community, has adopted the same matchmaking approach to form an entirely different type of long-term relationship—matching seniors with compatible caregivers.
In addition to assisting with everyday chores, personal care needs, housekeeping, and transportation, which allows seniors to maintain an independent lifestyle, Senior Concierge Providers (SCP) offers a warm, personal touch for an elder who may feel isolated.
Much like popular online dating websites that have both parties fill out an in-depth personality profile to assure a meaningful match, SCP strives to form a lifelong relationship between two people. If either the patient or staff member is unhappy or uncomfortable in any way, the relationship will not work.
While many agencies simply match their clients based on a few questions, SCP takes this process a giant step further, having new clients fill out in-depth profiles, finding out their likes, dislikes, preferences and the type of services they require. Once they have narrowed it down from their list of highly qualified and certified caregivers, a member of their staff will then accompany the caregiver to the client’s home, where they have a ‘meet and greet’ to evaluate the relationship between the two, ensuring that both caregiver and patient feel comfortable with the partnership.
For the diverse aging population in South Florida, an agency like SCP is crucial, as it allows seniors to live independently, without having to abandon the familiar
ity of their hom
e or t
heir friends and family.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT