BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you have outside plans today in Boca or South Palm Beach County, you may want to get most of it done in the morning before strong storms move in this afternoon. Expect a high of 86, but the National Weather Service today may look a lot like yesterday, with the addition of a rip tide warning at the beach:
RIP CURRENTS: THERE IS A MODERATE RISK OF RIP CURRENTS ALONG THEEAST COAST BEACHES.THUNDERSTORMS: CHANCES FOR SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WILL PREVAILTHIS AFTERNOON AND EVENING ALONG AND SOUTH OF A LINE FROMIMMOKALEE TO MIAMI BEACH. BRIEF HEAVY DOWNPOURS AND FREQUENTLIGHTNING WILL BE THE MAIN THREATS..DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...SUNDAY THROUGH FRIDAYTHUNDERSTORMS ARE POSSIBLE EACH DAY WITH LIGHTNING AND DOWNPOURSBEING THE MAIN IMPACTS.THE RISK OF RIP CURRENTS WILL INCREASE ALONG THE ATLANTIC BEACHESTHROUGH THE WEEKEND AS WINDS BECOME NORTHEAST AND INCREASE ALONGWITH AN INCOMING SMALL NORTHEAST SWELL.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children