BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you have outside plans today in Boca or South Palm Beach County, you may want to get most of it done in the morning before strong storms move in this afternoon. Expect a high of 86, but the National Weather Service today may look a lot like yesterday, with the addition of a rip tide warning at the beach:
RIP CURRENTS: THERE IS A MODERATE RISK OF RIP CURRENTS ALONG THEEAST COAST BEACHES.THUNDERSTORMS: CHANCES FOR SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WILL PREVAILTHIS AFTERNOON AND EVENING ALONG AND SOUTH OF A LINE FROMIMMOKALEE TO MIAMI BEACH. BRIEF HEAVY DOWNPOURS AND FREQUENTLIGHTNING WILL BE THE MAIN THREATS..DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...SUNDAY THROUGH FRIDAYTHUNDERSTORMS ARE POSSIBLE EACH DAY WITH LIGHTNING AND DOWNPOURSBEING THE MAIN IMPACTS.THE RISK OF RIP CURRENTS WILL INCREASE ALONG THE ATLANTIC BEACHESTHROUGH THE WEEKEND AS WINDS BECOME NORTHEAST AND INCREASE ALONGWITH AN INCOMING SMALL NORTHEAST SWELL.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary
- UPDATE: Delray Man Added Police Lights To Explorer, Pulled Over Cars In Boca Raton
- Teen Allegedly Attacked At Boynton Beach High Sues School Board
- Two Teens Missing, Police Seek Tips