BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you have outside plans today in Boca or South Palm Beach County, you may want to get most of it done in the morning before strong storms move in this afternoon. Expect a high of 86, but the National Weather Service today may look a lot like yesterday, with the addition of a rip tide warning at the beach:
RIP CURRENTS: THERE IS A MODERATE RISK OF RIP CURRENTS ALONG THEEAST COAST BEACHES.THUNDERSTORMS: CHANCES FOR SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WILL PREVAILTHIS AFTERNOON AND EVENING ALONG AND SOUTH OF A LINE FROMIMMOKALEE TO MIAMI BEACH. BRIEF HEAVY DOWNPOURS AND FREQUENTLIGHTNING WILL BE THE MAIN THREATS..DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...SUNDAY THROUGH FRIDAYTHUNDERSTORMS ARE POSSIBLE EACH DAY WITH LIGHTNING AND DOWNPOURSBEING THE MAIN IMPACTS.THE RISK OF RIP CURRENTS WILL INCREASE ALONG THE ATLANTIC BEACHESTHROUGH THE WEEKEND AS WINDS BECOME NORTHEAST AND INCREASE ALONGWITH AN INCOMING SMALL NORTHEAST SWELL.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach