BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you have outside plans today in Boca or South Palm Beach County, you may want to get most of it done in the morning before strong storms move in this afternoon. Expect a high of 86, but the National Weather Service today may look a lot like yesterday, with the addition of a rip tide warning at the beach:
RIP CURRENTS: THERE IS A MODERATE RISK OF RIP CURRENTS ALONG THEEAST COAST BEACHES.THUNDERSTORMS: CHANCES FOR SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WILL PREVAILTHIS AFTERNOON AND EVENING ALONG AND SOUTH OF A LINE FROMIMMOKALEE TO MIAMI BEACH. BRIEF HEAVY DOWNPOURS AND FREQUENTLIGHTNING WILL BE THE MAIN THREATS..DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...SUNDAY THROUGH FRIDAYTHUNDERSTORMS ARE POSSIBLE EACH DAY WITH LIGHTNING AND DOWNPOURSBEING THE MAIN IMPACTS.THE RISK OF RIP CURRENTS WILL INCREASE ALONG THE ATLANTIC BEACHESTHROUGH THE WEEKEND AS WINDS BECOME NORTHEAST AND INCREASE ALONGWITH AN INCOMING SMALL NORTHEAST SWELL.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tri-Rail Service Resumes Following Massive System Failure
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County Public School Year Ends Thursday
- Train Strikes, Kills Man South Of Boca Raton, Roads Closed
- FOURTEEN STUDENTS DEAD IN TEXAS SCHOOL SHOOTING, ONE TEACHER
- Memorial Day Ceremony Set For South Florida National Cemetery
- POLICE: Delray Beach Man Attacks Dog, Beats With Stick, Cuts
- HURRICANE: NOAA Says ”Above Average” Season Just Days Away
- DRAMA: Woman Says Cinemark Boca Raton Seats Are Dangerous, Sues
- ALERT: TURNPIKE CLOSED, Major Crash South Of Glades Road