BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Expect an overall nice night tonight with a chance a gusty breeze and bouts of rain — but nothing like the past few days.
Here’s the latest advisory from the National Weather Service:
WIND: GUSTY WINDS IN SHOWERS WILL CONTINUE INTO THIS EVENING WITH
WIND GUSTS TO AROUND 40 MPH POSSIBLE. OVER THE ATLANTIC WATERS AND
BISCAYNE BAY, WINDS OF 20 TO 25 KNOTS WILL SUBSIDE DURING THE
WAVES: SEAS OF 5 TO 7 FEET WILL CONTINUE OVER THE GULF STREAM AND
OFFSHORE GULF WATERS BEFORE SUBSIDING TONIGHT.
.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN…THURSDAY THROUGH TUESDAY
THERE WILL BE A RISK FOR SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS THROUGH THE
REMAINDER OF THE WEEK AND INTO EARLY NEXT WEEK. THE PRIMARY
IMPACTS BEING OCCASIONAL LIGHTNING STRIKES…GUSTY WINDS AND BRIEF
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike