BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Expect an overall nice night tonight with a chance a gusty breeze and bouts of rain — but nothing like the past few days.
Here’s the latest advisory from the National Weather Service:
WIND: GUSTY WINDS IN SHOWERS WILL CONTINUE INTO THIS EVENING WITH
WIND GUSTS TO AROUND 40 MPH POSSIBLE. OVER THE ATLANTIC WATERS AND
BISCAYNE BAY, WINDS OF 20 TO 25 KNOTS WILL SUBSIDE DURING THE
WAVES: SEAS OF 5 TO 7 FEET WILL CONTINUE OVER THE GULF STREAM AND
OFFSHORE GULF WATERS BEFORE SUBSIDING TONIGHT.
.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN…THURSDAY THROUGH TUESDAY
THERE WILL BE A RISK FOR SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS THROUGH THE
REMAINDER OF THE WEEK AND INTO EARLY NEXT WEEK. THE PRIMARY
IMPACTS BEING OCCASIONAL LIGHTNING STRIKES…GUSTY WINDS AND BRIEF
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CRIME: Papa John’s Delivery Driver Carjacked At Gunpoint
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya