BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Expect an overall nice night tonight with a chance a gusty breeze and bouts of rain — but nothing like the past few days.
Here’s the latest advisory from the National Weather Service:
WIND: GUSTY WINDS IN SHOWERS WILL CONTINUE INTO THIS EVENING WITH
WIND GUSTS TO AROUND 40 MPH POSSIBLE. OVER THE ATLANTIC WATERS AND
BISCAYNE BAY, WINDS OF 20 TO 25 KNOTS WILL SUBSIDE DURING THE
WAVES: SEAS OF 5 TO 7 FEET WILL CONTINUE OVER THE GULF STREAM AND
OFFSHORE GULF WATERS BEFORE SUBSIDING TONIGHT.
.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN…THURSDAY THROUGH TUESDAY
THERE WILL BE A RISK FOR SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS THROUGH THE
REMAINDER OF THE WEEK AND INTO EARLY NEXT WEEK. THE PRIMARY
IMPACTS BEING OCCASIONAL LIGHTNING STRIKES…GUSTY WINDS AND BRIEF
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Bus Drivers Infected With COVID As Numbers Climb District Wide
- Florida Adds 58,865 COVID-19 Cases In Just One Week
- Boca Raton Woman Pepper Sprays Husband As He Disciplines Daughter
- Mizner Park Tenants Sued For Unpaid Rent, Now Planet Blue Faces Eviction
- Police Seek Deerfield Beach Man Wanted For Manslaughter
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant
- REAL ESTATE WARNING: FAU Professor Says U.S. Housing Market Peaking, South Florida Overvalued
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students