BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Expect an overall nice night tonight with a chance a gusty breeze and bouts of rain — but nothing like the past few days.
Here’s the latest advisory from the National Weather Service:
WIND: GUSTY WINDS IN SHOWERS WILL CONTINUE INTO THIS EVENING WITH
WIND GUSTS TO AROUND 40 MPH POSSIBLE. OVER THE ATLANTIC WATERS AND
BISCAYNE BAY, WINDS OF 20 TO 25 KNOTS WILL SUBSIDE DURING THE
WAVES: SEAS OF 5 TO 7 FEET WILL CONTINUE OVER THE GULF STREAM AND
OFFSHORE GULF WATERS BEFORE SUBSIDING TONIGHT.
.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN…THURSDAY THROUGH TUESDAY
THERE WILL BE A RISK FOR SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS THROUGH THE
REMAINDER OF THE WEEK AND INTO EARLY NEXT WEEK. THE PRIMARY
IMPACTS BEING OCCASIONAL LIGHTNING STRIKES…GUSTY WINDS AND BRIEF
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools