BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Expect an overall nice night tonight with a chance a gusty breeze and bouts of rain — but nothing like the past few days.
Here’s the latest advisory from the National Weather Service:
WIND: GUSTY WINDS IN SHOWERS WILL CONTINUE INTO THIS EVENING WITH
WIND GUSTS TO AROUND 40 MPH POSSIBLE. OVER THE ATLANTIC WATERS AND
BISCAYNE BAY, WINDS OF 20 TO 25 KNOTS WILL SUBSIDE DURING THE
WAVES: SEAS OF 5 TO 7 FEET WILL CONTINUE OVER THE GULF STREAM AND
OFFSHORE GULF WATERS BEFORE SUBSIDING TONIGHT.
.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN…THURSDAY THROUGH TUESDAY
THERE WILL BE A RISK FOR SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS THROUGH THE
REMAINDER OF THE WEEK AND INTO EARLY NEXT WEEK. THE PRIMARY
IMPACTS BEING OCCASIONAL LIGHTNING STRIKES…GUSTY WINDS AND BRIEF
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH
- Moses Sues Walmart, Claims Parking Lot More Dangerous Than Red Sea
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed
- DEAD ROACHES FOUND IN BOCA RATON RESTAURANT
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students
- Boca Raton Mobile Home Destroyed Overnight In Blaze
- SWIMMING? These Area Pools Are Unsatisfactory, Says Health Dept.