BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s looking like a great weekend in and around Boca Raton, with highs in the 90s, lows in the 70s, and a very low chance of rain.
Here’s the forecast from the National Weather Service:
Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. North wind around 7 mph.
Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. South wind around 9 mph.
Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming southeast.
Sunday Night: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 79. South wind between 8 and 10 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday