BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s looking like a great weekend in and around Boca Raton, with highs in the 90s, lows in the 70s, and a very low chance of rain.
Here’s the forecast from the National Weather Service:
Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. North wind around 7 mph.
Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. South wind around 9 mph.
Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming southeast.
Sunday Night: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 79. South wind between 8 and 10 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch