BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s looking like a great weekend in and around Boca Raton, with highs in the 90s, lows in the 70s, and a very low chance of rain.
Here’s the forecast from the National Weather Service:
Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. North wind around 7 mph.
Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. South wind around 9 mph.
Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming southeast.
Sunday Night: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 79. South wind between 8 and 10 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Person Shot Near Boca Raton Town Center Mall
- POLICE: Stay Away From Mall And Military Trail In Boca
- Popular Boca Raton Restaurant Was Shut For Roaches, Health Code Violations
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s