BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s looking like a great weekend in and around Boca Raton, with highs in the 90s, lows in the 70s, and a very low chance of rain.
Here’s the forecast from the National Weather Service:
Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. North wind around 7 mph.
Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. South wind around 9 mph.
Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming southeast.
Sunday Night: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 79. South wind between 8 and 10 mph.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues