BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You can expect fantastic weather today if you’re heading to the beach, or just out and about in Boca Raton, but the National Weather Service says the wind is just strong enough to create rip currents. If you are beach bound, be careful, and have a great time.
RIP CURRENTS: THERE IS A SLIGHT RISK OF RIP CURRENTS TODAY ALONG
THE EAST COAST BEACHES OF SOUTH FLORIDA, DUE TO EASTERLY WINDS OF
5 TO 10 MPH ALONG WITH LOW TIDE.
THUNDERSTORMS: THERE IS A SLIGHT CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS OVER THE INTERIOR
AND WEST COAST METRO AREAS OF SOUTH FLORIDA TODAY. THE PRIMARY IMPACTS
FROM THE STORMS TODAY WILL BE LIGHTNING STRIKES, GUSTY WINDS UP TO
35 MPH, AND LOCALLY HEAVY RAINFALL.
TEMPERATURES: HIGHS TODAY WILL BE IN THE LOWER TO MID 90S WITH
DEW POINTS AROUND 70 OVER THE INTERIOR AREAS. THIS WILL MAKE THE
APPARENT TEMPERATURES BE BETWEEN 100 TO 105 DEGREES OVER THE
INTERIOR AREAS TODAY.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation