BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You can expect fantastic weather today if you’re heading to the beach, or just out and about in Boca Raton, but the National Weather Service says the wind is just strong enough to create rip currents. If you are beach bound, be careful, and have a great time.
RIP CURRENTS: THERE IS A SLIGHT RISK OF RIP CURRENTS TODAY ALONG
THE EAST COAST BEACHES OF SOUTH FLORIDA, DUE TO EASTERLY WINDS OF
5 TO 10 MPH ALONG WITH LOW TIDE.
THUNDERSTORMS: THERE IS A SLIGHT CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS OVER THE INTERIOR
AND WEST COAST METRO AREAS OF SOUTH FLORIDA TODAY. THE PRIMARY IMPACTS
FROM THE STORMS TODAY WILL BE LIGHTNING STRIKES, GUSTY WINDS UP TO
35 MPH, AND LOCALLY HEAVY RAINFALL.
TEMPERATURES: HIGHS TODAY WILL BE IN THE LOWER TO MID 90S WITH
DEW POINTS AROUND 70 OVER THE INTERIOR AREAS. THIS WILL MAKE THE
APPARENT TEMPERATURES BE BETWEEN 100 TO 105 DEGREES OVER THE
INTERIOR AREAS TODAY.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- RESTRAINING DISABLED CHILDREN: PB Schools Set To Adopt Policy In Days
- TRAFFIC AHEAD: Expect Delays, Road Closures This Week In Palm Beach County
- KINGS POINT: Another Arrest For Alleged Violent Crime
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING IN EFFECT
- BREAKING: PLANE CRASHES INTO BRIDGE
- SCAM ALERT: Area Police Warn Of Scam, Ignore Text Messages
- Toddler Nearly Drowns In The Bridges, Rushed To Hospital Saturday Morning
- Mexican Food And The HOA Meeting, Part Two
- ANOTHER KINGS POINT RESIDENT ARRESTED