BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You can expect fantastic weather today if you’re heading to the beach, or just out and about in Boca Raton, but the National Weather Service says the wind is just strong enough to create rip currents. If you are beach bound, be careful, and have a great time.
RIP CURRENTS: THERE IS A SLIGHT RISK OF RIP CURRENTS TODAY ALONG
THE EAST COAST BEACHES OF SOUTH FLORIDA, DUE TO EASTERLY WINDS OF
5 TO 10 MPH ALONG WITH LOW TIDE.
THUNDERSTORMS: THERE IS A SLIGHT CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS OVER THE INTERIOR
AND WEST COAST METRO AREAS OF SOUTH FLORIDA TODAY. THE PRIMARY IMPACTS
FROM THE STORMS TODAY WILL BE LIGHTNING STRIKES, GUSTY WINDS UP TO
35 MPH, AND LOCALLY HEAVY RAINFALL.
TEMPERATURES: HIGHS TODAY WILL BE IN THE LOWER TO MID 90S WITH
DEW POINTS AROUND 70 OVER THE INTERIOR AREAS. THIS WILL MAKE THE
APPARENT TEMPERATURES BE BETWEEN 100 TO 105 DEGREES OVER THE
INTERIOR AREAS TODAY.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. | Legal Video Service, Legal Day In The Life Video | Legal Settlement Documentary
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Drug Bust: Cocaine, 25 Pounds of Pot Lands Boca Raton Man In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Disturbance Has 90 Percent Chance Of Becoming Storm
- HALLOWEEN HORROR: Palm Beach Positivity Rate Spikes To 7.3 Percent
- Nearly 300 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Maskless Halloween? Send Us Your Photos Of Adults Behaving Badly
- JAIL: Prostitution Charge For 52 Year Old Boca Raton Woman
- Delray Beach Man Sentenced To 17 Years For Federal Crime
- UNSAFE? Palm Beach Schools Pushing Students To “Photo Day,” But Lifetouch Says Upload Okay
- ALERT: FLORIDA PASSES 800,000 COVID-19 CASES