BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You can expect fantastic weather today if you’re heading to the beach, or just out and about in Boca Raton, but the National Weather Service says the wind is just strong enough to create rip currents. If you are beach bound, be careful, and have a great time.
RIP CURRENTS: THERE IS A SLIGHT RISK OF RIP CURRENTS TODAY ALONG
THE EAST COAST BEACHES OF SOUTH FLORIDA, DUE TO EASTERLY WINDS OF
5 TO 10 MPH ALONG WITH LOW TIDE.
THUNDERSTORMS: THERE IS A SLIGHT CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS OVER THE INTERIOR
AND WEST COAST METRO AREAS OF SOUTH FLORIDA TODAY. THE PRIMARY IMPACTS
FROM THE STORMS TODAY WILL BE LIGHTNING STRIKES, GUSTY WINDS UP TO
35 MPH, AND LOCALLY HEAVY RAINFALL.
TEMPERATURES: HIGHS TODAY WILL BE IN THE LOWER TO MID 90S WITH
DEW POINTS AROUND 70 OVER THE INTERIOR AREAS. THIS WILL MAKE THE
APPARENT TEMPERATURES BE BETWEEN 100 TO 105 DEGREES OVER THE
INTERIOR AREAS TODAY.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ARREST: Asked To Stop Cursing In Publix, Man Allegedly Threatens Victim With Belt
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Rents Car On Turo To Drug Addict, Car Destroyed…
- Huge Gift Will Lead To Therapy Center For Jewish Family Services
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Troubled Restaurant To Reopen Tonight For Fourth Time
- SIRENS: Apartment Fire In Delray Beach, Drunk In Publix, Bleeding In Costco
- REMINDER: Delray Beach Lights 100FT Christmas Tree Tonight
- CLAIM: Remote Proctor Forces Local Woman To Urinate On Camera During Final Exam
- Crash, “Droopy Eyelids,” Then DUI Arrest For Boca Raton Woman
- SIRENS: Poisoned In Polo Club, Dead In Boca Pointe, Traumatic Injury In Boca West,