BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You can expect fantastic weather today if you’re heading to the beach, or just out and about in Boca Raton, but the National Weather Service says the wind is just strong enough to create rip currents. If you are beach bound, be careful, and have a great time.
RIP CURRENTS: THERE IS A SLIGHT RISK OF RIP CURRENTS TODAY ALONG
THE EAST COAST BEACHES OF SOUTH FLORIDA, DUE TO EASTERLY WINDS OF
5 TO 10 MPH ALONG WITH LOW TIDE.
THUNDERSTORMS: THERE IS A SLIGHT CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS OVER THE INTERIOR
AND WEST COAST METRO AREAS OF SOUTH FLORIDA TODAY. THE PRIMARY IMPACTS
FROM THE STORMS TODAY WILL BE LIGHTNING STRIKES, GUSTY WINDS UP TO
35 MPH, AND LOCALLY HEAVY RAINFALL.
TEMPERATURES: HIGHS TODAY WILL BE IN THE LOWER TO MID 90S WITH
DEW POINTS AROUND 70 OVER THE INTERIOR AREAS. THIS WILL MAKE THE
APPARENT TEMPERATURES BE BETWEEN 100 TO 105 DEGREES OVER THE
INTERIOR AREAS TODAY.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified