BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County School District is making it easier for parents and students to review progress together, without ever having to leave their homes. The new EDLINE system is online, and available for use.
Here’s the information, direct from the Palm Beach County School District:
For the first time, parents and students are able to view their child’s State and District assessment results through Edline. Edline is the School Board-approved communication service to provide access for students and parents, via the Internet, to school and classroom information.
Parents and students may view their student’s Individual Student Assessment Results by clicking on the “My Edline” button located at the top of every Edline page. Choose “Private Reports” from the drop-down menu. Choose “View As” and select your student’s name. Click “View” next to the report labeled “Student Assessment Report”.
The new Individual Student Assessment Results report includes the most recent student results from the Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test (FCAT), FCAT 2.0, and End-of-Course (EOC) and the District’s Diagnostic and EOC Diagnostic assessments.
A Technical Assistance Paper (TAP), Assistance with Understanding this Report, provides an explanation of the assessments and color coding. It is available through a link in the Edline report.
The report is modeled after the District’s Educational Data Warehouse (EDW) reports, which are available to all administrators and teachers. It color codes the results to assist parents and students in understanding whether or not the student scored above, at, or below proficiency.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation