BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The July 4th celebration planned for Sunset Cove this evening is still on, although the sky is being watched closely. Early morning rain and a mid-morning thunderstorm have not dampened plans for the fifth annual celebration at Sunset Cove, which is near the Glades Road entrance to South County Park.
Directions: turn onto Glades Road from 441 and head west. All the way west. You will see a sign for Sunset Cove just before you hit Naples. (We're kidding, of course, but it is very far west).
Check back here at BocaNewsNow.com for updates, but for now, Palm Beach County officially says:
The fun begins at 6:30 p.m. with a concert by the Whitestone Band performing hits from the ’50s, ’60s and ’70s. Don’t miss this top-notch good-time group.
Following the concert, please stay for the amazing fireworks display set to music and performed by Zambelli Fireworks.
Free admission and free parking. Picnic baskets, coolers and lawn chairs welcome. No pets, BBQ grills or personal fireworks.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High