BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The July 4th celebration planned for Sunset Cove this evening is still on, although the sky is being watched closely. Early morning rain and a mid-morning thunderstorm have not dampened plans for the fifth annual celebration at Sunset Cove, which is near the Glades Road entrance to South County Park.
Directions: turn onto Glades Road from 441 and head west. All the way west. You will see a sign for Sunset Cove just before you hit Naples. (We're kidding, of course, but it is very far west).
Check back here at BocaNewsNow.com for updates, but for now, Palm Beach County officially says:
The fun begins at 6:30 p.m. with a concert by the Whitestone Band performing hits from the ’50s, ’60s and ’70s. Don’t miss this top-notch good-time group.
Following the concert, please stay for the amazing fireworks display set to music and performed by Zambelli Fireworks.
Free admission and free parking. Picnic baskets, coolers and lawn chairs welcome. No pets, BBQ grills or personal fireworks.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT