BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The July 4th celebration planned for Sunset Cove this evening is still on, although the sky is being watched closely. Early morning rain and a mid-morning thunderstorm have not dampened plans for the fifth annual celebration at Sunset Cove, which is near the Glades Road entrance to South County Park.
Directions: turn onto Glades Road from 441 and head west. All the way west. You will see a sign for Sunset Cove just before you hit Naples. (We're kidding, of course, but it is very far west).
Check back here at BocaNewsNow.com for updates, but for now, Palm Beach County officially says:
The fun begins at 6:30 p.m. with a concert by the Whitestone Band performing hits from the ’50s, ’60s and ’70s. Don’t miss this top-notch good-time group.
Following the concert, please stay for the amazing fireworks display set to music and performed by Zambelli Fireworks.
Free admission and free parking. Picnic baskets, coolers and lawn chairs welcome. No pets, BBQ grills or personal fireworks.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW