BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Next week is going to be a very exciting week for nearly 70 students from throughout Palm Beach County. They will be spending time at Lynn University, home to the Nat King Cole Generation Hope Summer Strings at Lynn. It’s a summer camp that provides elementary students without means the opportunity to receive high-quality string instruction through intensive small ensemble and private lessons.
The week-long camp will culminate in a concert to be performed in the Keith C. and Elaine Johnson Wold Performing Arts Center. Timolin and Casey Cole will attend to present certificates to the students.
If you are interested in attending, admission is free and it is open to the public. The center is located on Lynn University’s campus at 3601 North Military Trail in Boca. Call 561-237-700 if you have questions.
According to Lynn:
Nat King Cole Generation Hope, Inc., the School District of Palm Beach County and Lynn University Conservatory of Music are working together to make this week-long event happen with the Cole foundation funding the cost of running the camp, the school district providing transportation and lunches for the campers and the university donating the space.
The students will receive small group section instruction and private lessons with Lynn’s conservatory students serving as their mentors.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: Another Resident Arrested
- Boca Raton’s Alisa Catoggio Pleads Guilty To $40M Federal Kickback Scheme
- COPS ON SCENE: Double Shooting South Of Boca Raton
- SMELL SMOKE? Don’t Worry About It, There’s A Controlled Burn