BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With extreme heat comes the chance of thunderstorms, and that is very much the case today throughout the extended Boca Raton area.
The National Weather Service says the heat is on, and so may be a few gusty storms:
A FEW STRONG THUNDERSTORMS POSSIBLE THROUGH THIS EVENING…
…SLIGHT RISK OF WATERSPOUTS ATLANTIC WATERS THIS MORNING…
THIS HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FOR SOUTH FLORIDA.
.DAY ONE…TODAY AND TONIGHT
THUNDERSTORMS: THERE IS A CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS ACROSS THE
ENTIRE AREA. THE PRIMARY IMPACTS WILL BE OCCASIONAL LIGHTNING
STRIKES AND HEAVY RAINFALL. A FEW THUNDERSTORMS MAY ALSO PRODUCE
STRONG GUSTY WINDS AND SMALL HAIL.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens