BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With extreme heat comes the chance of thunderstorms, and that is very much the case today throughout the extended Boca Raton area.
The National Weather Service says the heat is on, and so may be a few gusty storms:
A FEW STRONG THUNDERSTORMS POSSIBLE THROUGH THIS EVENING…
…SLIGHT RISK OF WATERSPOUTS ATLANTIC WATERS THIS MORNING…
THIS HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FOR SOUTH FLORIDA.
.DAY ONE…TODAY AND TONIGHT
THUNDERSTORMS: THERE IS A CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS ACROSS THE
ENTIRE AREA. THE PRIMARY IMPACTS WILL BE OCCASIONAL LIGHTNING
STRIKES AND HEAVY RAINFALL. A FEW THUNDERSTORMS MAY ALSO PRODUCE
STRONG GUSTY WINDS AND SMALL HAIL.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance