BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With extreme heat comes the chance of thunderstorms, and that is very much the case today throughout the extended Boca Raton area.
The National Weather Service says the heat is on, and so may be a few gusty storms:
A FEW STRONG THUNDERSTORMS POSSIBLE THROUGH THIS EVENING…
…SLIGHT RISK OF WATERSPOUTS ATLANTIC WATERS THIS MORNING…
THIS HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FOR SOUTH FLORIDA.
.DAY ONE…TODAY AND TONIGHT
THUNDERSTORMS: THERE IS A CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS ACROSS THE
ENTIRE AREA. THE PRIMARY IMPACTS WILL BE OCCASIONAL LIGHTNING
STRIKES AND HEAVY RAINFALL. A FEW THUNDERSTORMS MAY ALSO PRODUCE
STRONG GUSTY WINDS AND SMALL HAIL.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: Another Resident Arrested
- Boca Raton’s Alisa Catoggio Pleads Guilty To $40M Federal Kickback Scheme
- COPS ON SCENE: Double Shooting South Of Boca Raton
- SMELL SMOKE? Don’t Worry About It, There’s A Controlled Burn
- ALLIGATOR ALLEY SHOOTING: Police Seeks Suspect, Ask Public For Tips
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH