BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With extreme heat comes the chance of thunderstorms, and that is very much the case today throughout the extended Boca Raton area.
The National Weather Service says the heat is on, and so may be a few gusty storms:
A FEW STRONG THUNDERSTORMS POSSIBLE THROUGH THIS EVENING…
…SLIGHT RISK OF WATERSPOUTS ATLANTIC WATERS THIS MORNING…
THIS HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FOR SOUTH FLORIDA.
.DAY ONE…TODAY AND TONIGHT
THUNDERSTORMS: THERE IS A CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS ACROSS THE
ENTIRE AREA. THE PRIMARY IMPACTS WILL BE OCCASIONAL LIGHTNING
STRIKES AND HEAVY RAINFALL. A FEW THUNDERSTORMS MAY ALSO PRODUCE
STRONG GUSTY WINDS AND SMALL HAIL.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge