BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s been a busy few days for street cops in Boca, arresting at least three people on various drug and DUI charges.
Among them: 19 year old Joseph Ouellette was arrested for possession of marijuana and possession of Xanax during a traffic stop in the 2000 block of North Federal Highway.
Brandon Andrew Villacis, 20, was cuffed and stuffed in the 200 block of South Ocean Drive — police say he was in possession of marijuana. Records reveal he is also being held on a probation violation.
And 65 year old Elizabeth Anne Caparros was charged with DUI after police say she was sitting in the driver’s seat of her car while intoxicated. That happened in the area of 199 East Palmetto Park Road.
Ouellette, Villacis and Caparros were all turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected