BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Our restaurant reviewer Morty Eatowitz just checked in from the impregnable island fortress he time shares with Justice John Roberts to report that one his favorite restaurants in Boca, Nick's New Haven Pizza, is now offering a spectacular breakfast pizza.
For years, Nick Laudano (Owner of Nick's) has been making a Coal Fired Breakfast Pizza for friends and family. The pizza features eggs, cheeses, garlic and your choice of bacon or sausage. Nick recently decided with the encouragement of those who've had it, that now was time to share the pizza with his loyal restaurant fans. Last month we debuted the Special Coal Fired Breakfast Pizza to rave reviews. We are currently serving the pizza only on Sunday's from noon until 4pm.
Nick's New Haven is just east of the Boca Town Center Mall, in Glades Plaza, at 2240 NW 19th Street.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Feds Arrest Man In Palm Beach County For Election Interference
- Boca Bagel Bar Brawl Lands One Man In Jail
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election