BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Our restaurant reviewer Morty Eatowitz just checked in from the impregnable island fortress he time shares with Justice John Roberts to report that one his favorite restaurants in Boca, Nick's New Haven Pizza, is now offering a spectacular breakfast pizza.
For years, Nick Laudano (Owner of Nick's) has been making a Coal Fired Breakfast Pizza for friends and family. The pizza features eggs, cheeses, garlic and your choice of bacon or sausage. Nick recently decided with the encouragement of those who've had it, that now was time to share the pizza with his loyal restaurant fans. Last month we debuted the Special Coal Fired Breakfast Pizza to rave reviews. We are currently serving the pizza only on Sunday's from noon until 4pm.
Nick's New Haven is just east of the Boca Town Center Mall, in Glades Plaza, at 2240 NW 19th Street.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton