BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Our restaurant reviewer Morty Eatowitz just checked in from the impregnable island fortress he time shares with Justice John Roberts to report that one his favorite restaurants in Boca, Nick's New Haven Pizza, is now offering a spectacular breakfast pizza.
For years, Nick Laudano (Owner of Nick's) has been making a Coal Fired Breakfast Pizza for friends and family. The pizza features eggs, cheeses, garlic and your choice of bacon or sausage. Nick recently decided with the encouragement of those who've had it, that now was time to share the pizza with his loyal restaurant fans. Last month we debuted the Special Coal Fired Breakfast Pizza to rave reviews. We are currently serving the pizza only on Sunday's from noon until 4pm.
Nick's New Haven is just east of the Boca Town Center Mall, in Glades Plaza, at 2240 NW 19th Street.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive