BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Our restaurant reviewer Morty Eatowitz just checked in from the impregnable island fortress he time shares with Justice John Roberts to report that one his favorite restaurants in Boca, Nick's New Haven Pizza, is now offering a spectacular breakfast pizza.
For years, Nick Laudano (Owner of Nick's) has been making a Coal Fired Breakfast Pizza for friends and family. The pizza features eggs, cheeses, garlic and your choice of bacon or sausage. Nick recently decided with the encouragement of those who've had it, that now was time to share the pizza with his loyal restaurant fans. Last month we debuted the Special Coal Fired Breakfast Pizza to rave reviews. We are currently serving the pizza only on Sunday's from noon until 4pm.
Nick's New Haven is just east of the Boca Town Center Mall, in Glades Plaza, at 2240 NW 19th Street.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash