UPDATE: Bond Set Wednesday Morning. Read Here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The forecast is time behind bars for former WPTV weatherman Rob Lopicola, now being held on no bond in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Lopicola is accused of engaging in sex acts with men as young as 15, at least once in a car in Boca Raton.
U.S. Marshals arrested Lopicola yesterday in Wilton Manors, where he recently moved. The extremely graphic affidavit of probable cause states that Lopicola sent obscene photos of himself to minors and engaged in sex with minors. U.S. Marshals were involved as he allegedly contacted teens in Michigan.
The official charges:
Sex Assault by a person over 24 against someone 16 or 17.
LEWD LASCV BEHAVIOR – VICTIM AGE 12 TO 16
LEWD LASCV BEHAVIOR – CONDUCT BY PERSON 18YOA OR OLDER
OBSCENE COMMUNICATION – MISREP AGE USE COMPUTER SOLICIT LURE SEDUCE
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.