UPDATE: Bond Set Wednesday Morning. Read Here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The forecast is time behind bars for former WPTV weatherman Rob Lopicola, now being held on no bond in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Lopicola is accused of engaging in sex acts with men as young as 15, at least once in a car in Boca Raton.
U.S. Marshals arrested Lopicola yesterday in Wilton Manors, where he recently moved. The extremely graphic affidavit of probable cause states that Lopicola sent obscene photos of himself to minors and engaged in sex with minors. U.S. Marshals were involved as he allegedly contacted teens in Michigan.
The official charges:
Sex Assault by a person over 24 against someone 16 or 17.
LEWD LASCV BEHAVIOR – VICTIM AGE 12 TO 16
LEWD LASCV BEHAVIOR – CONDUCT BY PERSON 18YOA OR OLDER
OBSCENE COMMUNICATION – MISREP AGE USE COMPUTER SOLICIT LURE SEDUCE
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE IAN: Moving Ashore, Schools Closed Thursday, Power Out
- HURRICANE IAN EYEWALL COMING ASHORE, EXPECT WEATHER TO DETERIORATE
- PALM BEACH COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS CLOSED THURSDAY
- POWER OUTAGES CONTINUE: Thousands Without Power In Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade
- HURRICANE IAN: PALM BEACH COUNTY CONDITIONS TO DETERIORATE
- TRAVEL: FLIGHT CANCELLATIONS MOUNT AS HURRICANE IAN APPROACHES
- HURRICANE IAN NEARLY CATEGORY FIVE
- KINGS POINT HIT BY POSSIBLE TORNADO, SIGNIFICANT DAMAGE
- REMINDER: ALL SCHOOLS CLOSED IN PALM BEACH COUNTY