UPDATE: Bond Set Wednesday Morning. Read Here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The forecast is time behind bars for former WPTV weatherman Rob Lopicola, now being held on no bond in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Lopicola is accused of engaging in sex acts with men as young as 15, at least once in a car in Boca Raton.
U.S. Marshals arrested Lopicola yesterday in Wilton Manors, where he recently moved. The extremely graphic affidavit of probable cause states that Lopicola sent obscene photos of himself to minors and engaged in sex with minors. U.S. Marshals were involved as he allegedly contacted teens in Michigan.
The official charges:
Sex Assault by a person over 24 against someone 16 or 17.
LEWD LASCV BEHAVIOR – VICTIM AGE 12 TO 16
LEWD LASCV BEHAVIOR – CONDUCT BY PERSON 18YOA OR OLDER
OBSCENE COMMUNICATION – MISREP AGE USE COMPUTER SOLICIT LURE SEDUCE
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays