BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Expect the heat to dial back a bit Tuesday, but make no mistake, it is still summer in South Florida.
The National Weather Service says it’s going to be warm, with a good chance of possibly strong thunderstorms:
THERE IS A CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS EACH DAY, ESPECIALLY DURING
THE AFTERNOON AND EVENING HOURS. LOCALLY HEAVY RAINFALL,
OCCASIONAL TO FREQUENT LIGHTNING STRIKES, AND GUSTY WINDS ARE
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat