BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It will be a second first appearance for former WPTV weatherman Rob Lopicola Wednesday, as the forecaster turned personal trainer must find an attorney. A judge Tuesday told him that he does not qualify for a public defender.
Lopicola was arrested Monday by U.S. Marshals on several counts related to sex and teenagers, including a physical relationship with one teen who lived in Boca Raton but now lives in Michigan.
Read our previous coverage with the graphic texts allegedly sent by Lopicola here.
Advertise on Boca Raton’s leading source for news and information. BocaNewsNow.com readers are your customers. Click here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside