BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It will be a second first appearance for former WPTV weatherman Rob Lopicola Wednesday, as the forecaster turned personal trainer must find an attorney. A judge Tuesday told him that he does not qualify for a public defender.
Lopicola was arrested Monday by U.S. Marshals on several counts related to sex and teenagers, including a physical relationship with one teen who lived in Boca Raton but now lives in Michigan.
Read our previous coverage with the graphic texts allegedly sent by Lopicola here.
Advertise on Boca Raton’s leading source for news and information. BocaNewsNow.com readers are your customers. Click here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates