BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It will be a second first appearance for former WPTV weatherman Rob Lopicola Wednesday, as the forecaster turned personal trainer must find an attorney. A judge Tuesday told him that he does not qualify for a public defender.
Lopicola was arrested Monday by U.S. Marshals on several counts related to sex and teenagers, including a physical relationship with one teen who lived in Boca Raton but now lives in Michigan.
Read our previous coverage with the graphic texts allegedly sent by Lopicola here.
Advertise on Boca Raton’s leading source for news and information. BocaNewsNow.com readers are your customers. Click here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash