BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It will be a second first appearance for former WPTV weatherman Rob Lopicola Wednesday, as the forecaster turned personal trainer must find an attorney. A judge Tuesday told him that he does not qualify for a public defender.
Lopicola was arrested Monday by U.S. Marshals on several counts related to sex and teenagers, including a physical relationship with one teen who lived in Boca Raton but now lives in Michigan.
Read our previous coverage with the graphic texts allegedly sent by Lopicola here.
Advertise on Boca Raton’s leading source for news and information. BocaNewsNow.com readers are your customers. Click here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Health Inspectors Shut Max’s Grille In January
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery