BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It will be a second first appearance for former WPTV weatherman Rob Lopicola Wednesday, as the forecaster turned personal trainer must find an attorney. A judge Tuesday told him that he does not qualify for a public defender.
Lopicola was arrested Monday by U.S. Marshals on several counts related to sex and teenagers, including a physical relationship with one teen who lived in Boca Raton but now lives in Michigan.
Read our previous coverage with the graphic texts allegedly sent by Lopicola here.
Advertise on Boca Raton’s leading source for news and information. BocaNewsNow.com readers are your customers. Click here.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID FLORIDA BAD: Palm Beach Positivity Tops 8 Percent, 4289 New Cases in State
- Delray Beach Fire Rescue To Hold Bone Marrow Drive For Sick Girl
- Now 179 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Boca Realtor Punches Boyfriend In Face, Jailed
- VIDEO: No Masks At “One11 Boca Raton” Nightclub Party
- COVID FLORIDA: 3,361 New Infections Logged, Palm Beach County Positivity Passes 6 Percent
- UPDATE: West Delray Woman Offered To Sell Special Services To Cop
- PSAT At Spanish River High: Parents, Staffers Fear Super-Spreader Event
- Parents Sending Sick Kids To School In Palm Beach County