BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The judge overseeing the case against former weatherman Rob Lopicola set bond this morning in the amount of $130,000.
It wasn't clear whether Lopicola posted bond, traditionally requiring a ten percent payment to a bail bondsman.
If he is released, Lopicola will be banned from using the internet or having contact with children. According to the Palm Beach Post, Lopicola is also banned from having contact with his alleged victims.
Lopicola was arrested Monday by U.S. Marshals at his Wilton Manors home. He faces various counts stemming from allegations that he enaged in sex acts with minors, including a teenage boy in Boca Raton.
You may read the extremely graphic affidavit of probable cause, including text messages allegedly sent by Lopicola, here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified