BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The judge overseeing the case against former weatherman Rob Lopicola set bond this morning in the amount of $130,000.
It wasn't clear whether Lopicola posted bond, traditionally requiring a ten percent payment to a bail bondsman.
If he is released, Lopicola will be banned from using the internet or having contact with children. According to the Palm Beach Post, Lopicola is also banned from having contact with his alleged victims.
Lopicola was arrested Monday by U.S. Marshals at his Wilton Manors home. He faces various counts stemming from allegations that he enaged in sex acts with minors, including a teenage boy in Boca Raton.
You may read the extremely graphic affidavit of probable cause, including text messages allegedly sent by Lopicola, here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies