BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The judge overseeing the case against former weatherman Rob Lopicola set bond this morning in the amount of $130,000.
It wasn't clear whether Lopicola posted bond, traditionally requiring a ten percent payment to a bail bondsman.
If he is released, Lopicola will be banned from using the internet or having contact with children. According to the Palm Beach Post, Lopicola is also banned from having contact with his alleged victims.
Lopicola was arrested Monday by U.S. Marshals at his Wilton Manors home. He faces various counts stemming from allegations that he enaged in sex acts with minors, including a teenage boy in Boca Raton.
You may read the extremely graphic affidavit of probable cause, including text messages allegedly sent by Lopicola, here.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. | Legal Video Service, Legal Day In The Life Video | Legal Settlement Documentary
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Drug Bust: Cocaine, 25 Pounds of Pot Lands Boca Raton Man In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Disturbance Has 90 Percent Chance Of Becoming Storm
- HALLOWEEN HORROR: Palm Beach Positivity Rate Spikes To 7.3 Percent
- Nearly 300 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Maskless Halloween? Send Us Your Photos Of Adults Behaving Badly
- JAIL: Prostitution Charge For 52 Year Old Boca Raton Woman
- Delray Beach Man Sentenced To 17 Years For Federal Crime
- UNSAFE? Palm Beach Schools Pushing Students To “Photo Day,” But Lifetouch Says Upload Okay
- ALERT: FLORIDA PASSES 800,000 COVID-19 CASES