BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Not only is it true, but you likely have a feeling of jealously when you read that students at Lynn University in Boca are taking part in a program that puts them on the ground at the Olympics in London, and gives them credit as well.
According to Lynn:
Twelve Lynn University sports management students will be going for the gold this summer. They won’t be competing in any of the games, but they will have the opportunity for a one-of-a-kind educational experience when the Summer Olympics Games in London, England, becomes their learning lab for a 3-credit class called “The Olympic Games Experience,” July 27 through Aug. 6.
“For Lynn students, learning doesn’t end in the classroom – it begins there,” says Lynn sports management professor Ted Curtis, who is joined on the trip by fellow professor Charles Barr.
Students will work with industry professionals, explore numerous Olympic venues and learn about the history and the current issues that surround the Games. They have tickets to track and field, soccer, volleyball, basketball and others.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Forms, Tropical Wave Still Watched South Of Florida
- Bedner’s Farm In Boynton Beach Sued Over Petting Zoo Incident
- Man Threatens To Stab Mother In Delray Beach, Cops Shoot Both
- TWO TROPICAL WAVES EXPECTED TO BECOME DEPRESSIONS WITHIN DAYS
- WE’RE CONFUSED: Lee County Opposed Mask Mandates, But Angry Over No Evacuation Order?
- POLICE INVESTIGATE DRIVE-BY GEL GUN ATTACK IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH
- North Carolina Woman Drives On Rims In Boca Raton, Is Arrested For DUI
- PALM BEACH COUNTY REAL ESTATE MARKET TANKS
- WHAT’S IT DOING? New Tropical Wave Meandering, But Growing, South Of Florida