It happened in the area of Glades Road and Golf Course Road on Saturday. Golf Course Road runs North and South between Lyons Road and Florida Turnpike.
According to the Sherif's Office:
Willard was riding his motorcycle westbound on Glades Road, approaching the intersection of Golf Course Road. 82-Year old Francisco Curril and 68-year-old Maria Curril were traveling eastbound on Glades and attempted to turn left onto Golf Course Road. Willard continued into the intersection and collided with the Curril's car as they turned onto Golf Course Road.
Willard was ejected from his motorcycle and was pronounced dead on the scene.
The Curril's were transported to West Boca Medical Center with minor injuries.
No charges have been filed at this time.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested