It happened in the area of Glades Road and Golf Course Road on Saturday. Golf Course Road runs North and South between Lyons Road and Florida Turnpike.
According to the Sherif's Office:
Willard was riding his motorcycle westbound on Glades Road, approaching the intersection of Golf Course Road. 82-Year old Francisco Curril and 68-year-old Maria Curril were traveling eastbound on Glades and attempted to turn left onto Golf Course Road. Willard continued into the intersection and collided with the Curril's car as they turned onto Golf Course Road.
Willard was ejected from his motorcycle and was pronounced dead on the scene.
The Curril's were transported to West Boca Medical Center with minor injuries.
No charges have been filed at this time.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car