It happened in the area of Glades Road and Golf Course Road on Saturday. Golf Course Road runs North and South between Lyons Road and Florida Turnpike.
According to the Sherif's Office:
Willard was riding his motorcycle westbound on Glades Road, approaching the intersection of Golf Course Road. 82-Year old Francisco Curril and 68-year-old Maria Curril were traveling eastbound on Glades and attempted to turn left onto Golf Course Road. Willard continued into the intersection and collided with the Curril's car as they turned onto Golf Course Road.
Willard was ejected from his motorcycle and was pronounced dead on the scene.
The Curril's were transported to West Boca Medical Center with minor injuries.
No charges have been filed at this time.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot