It happened in the area of Glades Road and Golf Course Road on Saturday. Golf Course Road runs North and South between Lyons Road and Florida Turnpike.
According to the Sherif's Office:
Willard was riding his motorcycle westbound on Glades Road, approaching the intersection of Golf Course Road. 82-Year old Francisco Curril and 68-year-old Maria Curril were traveling eastbound on Glades and attempted to turn left onto Golf Course Road. Willard continued into the intersection and collided with the Curril's car as they turned onto Golf Course Road.
Willard was ejected from his motorcycle and was pronounced dead on the scene.
The Curril's were transported to West Boca Medical Center with minor injuries.
No charges have been filed at this time.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays