It happened in the area of Glades Road and Golf Course Road on Saturday. Golf Course Road runs North and South between Lyons Road and Florida Turnpike.
According to the Sherif's Office:
Willard was riding his motorcycle westbound on Glades Road, approaching the intersection of Golf Course Road. 82-Year old Francisco Curril and 68-year-old Maria Curril were traveling eastbound on Glades and attempted to turn left onto Golf Course Road. Willard continued into the intersection and collided with the Curril's car as they turned onto Golf Course Road.
Willard was ejected from his motorcycle and was pronounced dead on the scene.
The Curril's were transported to West Boca Medical Center with minor injuries.
No charges have been filed at this time.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 877-5FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Home Values Dropping, Selling Fast
- Rental Assistance Offered By City of Boynton Beach
- Florida Residents Scammed By Former NFL Player Says DOJ
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary