BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In its effort to help area businesses pummeled by the slow recovering economy, MetroDesk Media LLC, the company behind BocaNewsNow.com, announced Thursday that it is offering $25 advertising on its fast growing website. In addition to its traditional “display” advertising availability, BocaNewsNow.com is providing area businesses, law firms, realtors, medical offices, electricians, public relations executives, and anyone who does business in or around Boca Raton the opportunity to publish a press release on the website for just $25.
The press release, which will be identified as part of the BocaNewsNow Community Bulletin Board, will be indexed by major search engines and available to readers indefinitely. Unlike display advertising, press release advertising presents the opportunity to explain your promotion in words, offer links to your website, and provide specifics that a small display box can not.
BocaNewsNow.com, just a few months old, has generated more than 300,000 page views — a virtual gold mine for Boca Raton businesses as readers are primarily potential customers, not people living so far away that they will never visit a business in Boca Raton.
Learn more by clicking here, email, or telephone the BocaNewsNow.com executive offices at 561-235-2810.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: Another Resident Arrested
- Boca Raton’s Alisa Catoggio Pleads Guilty To $40M Federal Kickback Scheme
- COPS ON SCENE: Double Shooting South Of Boca Raton
- SMELL SMOKE? Don’t Worry About It, There’s A Controlled Burn