BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No, no, no. We’re not suggesting that you commit a crime and then use an app to flee police. But if there is an emergency situation — like a hurricane — and you’re looking for the most effective routes or transportation out of town, then read on. Palm Beach County has developed an app for iPhone and Android devices that should help you get where you’re going.
According to Palm Beach County the app includes:
Evacuation Zone Identification
Damage Reporting for Homes and Businesses
Emergency Operations Center Activation Level
The app is free — search for PB DART in the iphone/ipad App store and wherever Android apps are sold.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools
- Broken Sound Country Club Cited By Health Inspector