BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No, no, no. We’re not suggesting that you commit a crime and then use an app to flee police. But if there is an emergency situation — like a hurricane — and you’re looking for the most effective routes or transportation out of town, then read on. Palm Beach County has developed an app for iPhone and Android devices that should help you get where you’re going.
According to Palm Beach County the app includes:
Evacuation Zone Identification
Damage Reporting for Homes and Businesses
Emergency Operations Center Activation Level
The app is free — search for PB DART in the iphone/ipad App store and wherever Android apps are sold.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Bus Drivers Infected With COVID As Numbers Climb District Wide
- Florida Adds 58,865 COVID-19 Cases In Just One Week
- Boca Raton Woman Pepper Sprays Husband As He Disciplines Daughter
- Mizner Park Tenants Sued For Unpaid Rent, Now Planet Blue Faces Eviction
- Police Seek Deerfield Beach Man Wanted For Manslaughter
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant
- REAL ESTATE WARNING: FAU Professor Says U.S. Housing Market Peaking, South Florida Overvalued
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students