BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has learned that a hearing is set for October 9th for Jared Tuck, Anthony Proios and Thomas Fenech, but still no trial date is on the books. Tuck, Proios and Fenech were charged in connection with a shooting near the FAU campus back in November.
Here is our update from November 3rd of last year, right after Tuck was released from the Palm Beach County Jail on bail:
Police allege that Tuck and Proios, and possibly other FAU students, were in an apartment at 399 NW 19th Street when several men attempted to purchase marijuana from Thomas Robert Fenech using money counterfeited with a scanner on the campus of Northwood University in West Palm Beach. After the transaction, police allege Fenech, Tuck, and Proios realized the money was fake. Fenech, they say, chased the men with an AK-47, firing several times and striking at least two of the men as they attempted to flee.
Jared Tuck, according to police, took the AK-47 back to his dorm room at FAU before attempting to destroy it with Proios.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing
- Palm Beach County Voting: Nearly Half Of Eligible Voters Have Already Voted
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis
- Palm Beach Schools: 209 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Raton’s Ruben Uraga Jailed, Is Sex Offender
- APOLOGY: William Latson, Fired Spanish River High Principal, Says Not Holocaust Denier
- COVID FLORIDA BAD: Palm Beach Positivity Tops 8 Percent, 4289 New Cases in State