BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has learned that a hearing is set for October 9th for Jared Tuck, Anthony Proios and Thomas Fenech, but still no trial date is on the books. Tuck, Proios and Fenech were charged in connection with a shooting near the FAU campus back in November.
Here is our update from November 3rd of last year, right after Tuck was released from the Palm Beach County Jail on bail:
Police allege that Tuck and Proios, and possibly other FAU students, were in an apartment at 399 NW 19th Street when several men attempted to purchase marijuana from Thomas Robert Fenech using money counterfeited with a scanner on the campus of Northwood University in West Palm Beach. After the transaction, police allege Fenech, Tuck, and Proios realized the money was fake. Fenech, they say, chased the men with an AK-47, firing several times and striking at least two of the men as they attempted to flee.
Jared Tuck, according to police, took the AK-47 back to his dorm room at FAU before attempting to destroy it with Proios.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge