BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Our friends Mickey and Minnie called today to let us know that free wi-fi is available to guests enjoying the major theme parks a little north of the BocaNewsNow.com coverage area.
Effective immediately, Wi-Fi is available, for free, to guests at the Magic Kingdom and folks staying at the hotels on Disney (NYSE:DIS) property.
According to a Disney spokesperson:
“The introduction of complimentary Wi-Fi at our resorts and the Magic Kingdom is an example of our focus on making every single part of a Guest’s experience the best it can possibly be.”
Heading up that way? Here are the simple instructions you need to know:
How can I access the complimentary Wi-Fi?
When you connect to the network using a wireless-enabled device (e.g. laptop, cell phone, etc.), you’ll notice a network option labeled “Guest – Access (unsecured)”. Once you click on that option, you’ll be taken to a screen that prompts you to accept the terms and conditions. After accepting the terms and conditions, you’ll have complimentary Wi-Fi access.
What cellular carriers are covered for Wi-Fi access?
AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile and MetroPCS
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog