BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Our friends Mickey and Minnie called today to let us know that free wi-fi is available to guests enjoying the major theme parks a little north of the BocaNewsNow.com coverage area.
Effective immediately, Wi-Fi is available, for free, to guests at the Magic Kingdom and folks staying at the hotels on Disney (NYSE:DIS) property.
According to a Disney spokesperson:
“The introduction of complimentary Wi-Fi at our resorts and the Magic Kingdom is an example of our focus on making every single part of a Guest’s experience the best it can possibly be.”
Heading up that way? Here are the simple instructions you need to know:
How can I access the complimentary Wi-Fi?
When you connect to the network using a wireless-enabled device (e.g. laptop, cell phone, etc.), you’ll notice a network option labeled “Guest – Access (unsecured)”. Once you click on that option, you’ll be taken to a screen that prompts you to accept the terms and conditions. After accepting the terms and conditions, you’ll have complimentary Wi-Fi access.
What cellular carriers are covered for Wi-Fi access?
AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile and MetroPCS
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees