Update 3:17p — Mr. Nudelman has been found and is safe.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is asking for assistance this Saturday locating Joel Nudelman.
Here is the just released advisory:
On Saturday, August 4, 2012, at approximately 9:00 am, Mr. Joel Nudelman left his residence of 4055 Guilford D, Boca Raton, driving his 1998 tan Toyota Corolla Florida tag # N679EK, and hasn’t been seen or heard from since.
Mr. Nudelman, DOB: 1/05/30, was wearing a light colored shirt and dark long pants. He is 5’8″, no hair (bald) he may be wearing a cap (unknown type).
Mr. Nudelman has just been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office considers Mr. Joel Nudelman a Missing/Endangered Adult.
If anyone should come into contact with Mr. Joel Nudelman they are urged to contact PBSO Dispatch at 688-3400, or the nearest law enforcement agency.
PHOTO: JOEL NUDELMAN
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance