Update 3:17p — Mr. Nudelman has been found and is safe.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is asking for assistance this Saturday locating Joel Nudelman.
Here is the just released advisory:
On Saturday, August 4, 2012, at approximately 9:00 am, Mr. Joel Nudelman left his residence of 4055 Guilford D, Boca Raton, driving his 1998 tan Toyota Corolla Florida tag # N679EK, and hasn’t been seen or heard from since.
Mr. Nudelman, DOB: 1/05/30, was wearing a light colored shirt and dark long pants. He is 5’8″, no hair (bald) he may be wearing a cap (unknown type).
Mr. Nudelman has just been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office considers Mr. Joel Nudelman a Missing/Endangered Adult.
If anyone should come into contact with Mr. Joel Nudelman they are urged to contact PBSO Dispatch at 688-3400, or the nearest law enforcement agency.
PHOTO: JOEL NUDELMAN
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEATHTOBER FLORIDA: State, Palm Beach County COVID Deaths, Infections Climbing Again
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom