BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — U.S. House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi and former West Palm Beach Mayor Lois Frankel are hosting a medicare forum this morning at the Veranda Club in Boca Raton.
The Veranda Club is an assisted living facility.
According to Frankel’s Office:
“It’s never been more important to have an open discussion with seniors about their health care. Leader Pelosi and I are eager to hear from the Veranda Club community,” said Frankel. “America made a promise to our seniors, and we must honor it. In Congress, I’m going to fight to protect Medicare from those who want to cut it.”
The Veranda Club is located at 6061 Palmetto Circle North in Boca Raton.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- REMINDER: No Bags Permitted In Broward Schools This Week
- Major I-95, Glades Road Traffic Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton
- Anti-Muslim Conservative Laura Loomer Sues Attorneys In Palm Beach County Court
- Cheerleader In Bikini Jailed For DUI In Delray Beach, Driving Strapless
- ALERT: SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING ISSUED FOR SOUTH PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Dogs In Starbucks, Publix, Aldi, Boca Raton And Delray Beach Readers Say Enough
- Tropical Storm Arlene Forms West Of Florida
- Palm Beach County Real Estate Market Still Plummeting
- Person Killed, Struck By Brightline Train In North Broward County