BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — U.S. House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi and former West Palm Beach Mayor Lois Frankel are hosting a medicare forum this morning at the Veranda Club in Boca Raton.
The Veranda Club is an assisted living facility.
According to Frankel’s Office:
“It’s never been more important to have an open discussion with seniors about their health care. Leader Pelosi and I are eager to hear from the Veranda Club community,” said Frankel. “America made a promise to our seniors, and we must honor it. In Congress, I’m going to fight to protect Medicare from those who want to cut it.”
The Veranda Club is located at 6061 Palmetto Circle North in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation