BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — U.S. House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi and former West Palm Beach Mayor Lois Frankel are hosting a medicare forum this morning at the Veranda Club in Boca Raton.
The Veranda Club is an assisted living facility.
According to Frankel’s Office:
“It’s never been more important to have an open discussion with seniors about their health care. Leader Pelosi and I are eager to hear from the Veranda Club community,” said Frankel. “America made a promise to our seniors, and we must honor it. In Congress, I’m going to fight to protect Medicare from those who want to cut it.”
The Veranda Club is located at 6061 Palmetto Circle North in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K