BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — U.S. House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi and former West Palm Beach Mayor Lois Frankel are hosting a medicare forum this morning at the Veranda Club in Boca Raton.
The Veranda Club is an assisted living facility.
According to Frankel’s Office:
“It’s never been more important to have an open discussion with seniors about their health care. Leader Pelosi and I are eager to hear from the Veranda Club community,” said Frankel. “America made a promise to our seniors, and we must honor it. In Congress, I’m going to fight to protect Medicare from those who want to cut it.”
The Veranda Club is located at 6061 Palmetto Circle North in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance