BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Expect a rainy day today with the potential of intense thunderstorms and strong wind — that’s what the National Weather Service is saying this morning.
Here is the just released advisory:
NUMEROUS THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED ACROSS ALL AREAS TODAY. THE MAIN IMPACT FROM THESE STORMS WILL BE FREQUENT LIGHTNING, LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS AND GUSTY WINDS. WIND: THE STRONGEST STORMS WILL BE CAPABLE OF PRODUCING WIND GUSTS OF 40 TO 50 MPH. FLOODING: STREET FLOODING AND THE FLOODING OF LOW LYING AREAS WILL BE POSSIBLE DUE TO THE SLOW MOVEMENT OF ANY STORM THAT DEVELOPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday