BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Expect a rainy day today with the potential of intense thunderstorms and strong wind — that’s what the National Weather Service is saying this morning.
Here is the just released advisory:
NUMEROUS THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED ACROSS ALL AREAS TODAY. THE MAIN IMPACT FROM THESE STORMS WILL BE FREQUENT LIGHTNING, LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS AND GUSTY WINDS. WIND: THE STRONGEST STORMS WILL BE CAPABLE OF PRODUCING WIND GUSTS OF 40 TO 50 MPH. FLOODING: STREET FLOODING AND THE FLOODING OF LOW LYING AREAS WILL BE POSSIBLE DUE TO THE SLOW MOVEMENT OF ANY STORM THAT DEVELOPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 877-5FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary
- UPDATE: Delray Man Added Police Lights To Explorer, Pulled Over Cars In Boca Raton
- Teen Allegedly Attacked At Boynton Beach High Sues School Board
- Two Teens Missing, Police Seek Tips