BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Expect a rainy day today with the potential of intense thunderstorms and strong wind — that’s what the National Weather Service is saying this morning.
Here is the just released advisory:
NUMEROUS THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED ACROSS ALL AREAS TODAY. THE MAIN IMPACT FROM THESE STORMS WILL BE FREQUENT LIGHTNING, LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS AND GUSTY WINDS. WIND: THE STRONGEST STORMS WILL BE CAPABLE OF PRODUCING WIND GUSTS OF 40 TO 50 MPH. FLOODING: STREET FLOODING AND THE FLOODING OF LOW LYING AREAS WILL BE POSSIBLE DUE TO THE SLOW MOVEMENT OF ANY STORM THAT DEVELOPS.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected