BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Expect a rainy day today with the potential of intense thunderstorms and strong wind — that’s what the National Weather Service is saying this morning.
Here is the just released advisory:
NUMEROUS THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED ACROSS ALL AREAS TODAY. THE MAIN IMPACT FROM THESE STORMS WILL BE FREQUENT LIGHTNING, LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS AND GUSTY WINDS. WIND: THE STRONGEST STORMS WILL BE CAPABLE OF PRODUCING WIND GUSTS OF 40 TO 50 MPH. FLOODING: STREET FLOODING AND THE FLOODING OF LOW LYING AREAS WILL BE POSSIBLE DUE TO THE SLOW MOVEMENT OF ANY STORM THAT DEVELOPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pfizer COVID-19 Appointments Available In Palm Beach County
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge