BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — To be the best, sometimes it helps to learn from the best — or at least the very good.
Florida Atlantic University jut announced its Fall 2012 Executive Forum Lecture Series — in which area business leaders share their knowledge and experience. The lectures start on Thursday, August 30th, and run from 5;30p until 7p in room 101 of the Office Depot Grand Lecture Hall — 777 Glades Road.
In its 21st year, the Executive Forum series provides FAU students, alumni and the business community exposure to the wealth of knowledge and experience of entrepreneurs and executives from a wide variety of businesses and industries. Each week, the speakers will provide a brief overview of their individual businesses, as well as other professional experiences, followed by a discussion of key issues facing their industries, businesses or the business climate in general. The Executive Forum also is designed to help students focus their career development interests by enabling them to peer inside a vast array of businesses and industries.
The following is the schedule for the lecture series:
· A. Wayne Gill, CEO of Gill Law Firm – August 30
· Vince Pierce, senior vice president of business transformation for Office Depot – September 6
· Venky Gopalaswamy, vice president of strategy, design to value and operations readiness for Johnson & Johnson – September 13
· Michael Yormark, president and COO of Sunrise Sports and Entertainment – September 20 – TBD
· Marv Russell, CEO of Marv Russell & Partners – September 27
· Greg Hanlon, vice president and general manager of FPL Energy Services – October 4
· Joseph J. Incandela, CEO of Cross Country Home Services – October 11
· Dan Cane, founder, president and CEO of Modernizing Medicine – October 18
· Steve Sponder, founder of Vplenish Nutrionals, Inc – October 25
· Tracy Tilson, President of Tilson PR – November 1
· Michael Miller, founder of SellWare, LLC – November 8
· Stephen Brown, former chairman and CEO of John Hancock – November 15
· Rob Rosenweig, entrepreneur and former executive chairman, president and CEO of Anadigics – November 29
The Executive Forum Series is free and open to the public. RSVP online atbusiness.fau.edu/executiveforum beginning the Monday prior to each lecture.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Claims Ex Is Child Abuser, Posts To Socials, Jailed
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Declares State Of Emergency For Building Collapse
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing