BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Don’t ever underestimate the fraud detection system in place at the Boca Raton Apple Store. Whether a system called “iThinkYouAreUsingAFakeCreditCard” or just smart workers, we have reported several arrests at the store over the past several months.
The latest example: the arrests of 31 year old Tamara Augustin of Pembroke Pines and 20 year old Sherika Elisma of Deerfield Beach. They were taken into custody, police say, after the two wearing matching creme colored outfits tried to buy several Apple products at Boca’s Town Center Mall.
Augustin was charged with two counts of fraud and one count of larceny.
Elisma faces five counts of fraud and one count of larceny.
They were released on bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Police Arrest Man For Federal Highway Fatal
- INCREDIBLE: Murder Arrest In Cold Case From 1985, Elderly Woman Killed
- West Boca Medical Center’s COVID Protocol Just Might Kill Someone
- Murder, Kidnap Charges For Jailed Boynton Beach Man
- In-Person Graduation Ceremonies For Palm Beach County School District
- POLICE: Woman Threatens To Run Over Dog Walker In Boca Raton
- Jimmy Buffett To Stage Open Air Concerts In Delray Beach
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint