BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know exactly what the man at 4201 North Ocean Blvd. in Boca was doing with a woman who he brought home and whose name he doesn’t know (we have a good idea, but we’ll jet let you consider options on your own), however we do know that Boca Raton Police responded after he woke up — around 1:20 in the morning — to find that his medication was missing.
A bottle of Percocet.
Incredibly, the man called police to report the stolen bottle of pills, and also tell investigators that he brought a woman home, has no idea who she is, or where she went.
So far, no arrests.
Remember: if you’re going to bring home unnamed partners, you may want to hide your prescription medication.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud