BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know exactly what the man at 4201 North Ocean Blvd. in Boca was doing with a woman who he brought home and whose name he doesn’t know (we have a good idea, but we’ll jet let you consider options on your own), however we do know that Boca Raton Police responded after he woke up — around 1:20 in the morning — to find that his medication was missing.
A bottle of Percocet.
Incredibly, the man called police to report the stolen bottle of pills, and also tell investigators that he brought a woman home, has no idea who she is, or where she went.
So far, no arrests.
Remember: if you’re going to bring home unnamed partners, you may want to hide your prescription medication.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring