BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know exactly what the man at 4201 North Ocean Blvd. in Boca was doing with a woman who he brought home and whose name he doesn’t know (we have a good idea, but we’ll jet let you consider options on your own), however we do know that Boca Raton Police responded after he woke up — around 1:20 in the morning — to find that his medication was missing.
A bottle of Percocet.
Incredibly, the man called police to report the stolen bottle of pills, and also tell investigators that he brought a woman home, has no idea who she is, or where she went.
So far, no arrests.
Remember: if you’re going to bring home unnamed partners, you may want to hide your prescription medication.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog