BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know the specifics of the argument — whether it was about scrubbing bubbles, whether green or blue liquid leaves the toilet bowl cleaner, or whether the brush that costs five dollars more actually is more effective, but we do know that Elena Moro had quite a fight over toilet bowl cleaner.
According to Boca Raton Police, Moro, who is 67, got into a heated dispute over “toilet bowl cleaner” with her husband. Police responded and arrested Moro charging her with Battery.
She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where she was released several hours later on her own recognizance, likely before she could have been assigned toilet cleaning duty while behind bars.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT: Rocco’s Tacos Allegedly Fired Injured Worker, Sued For Discrimination
- FLORIDA: Local Pediatricians Not Sure They’ll Offer COVID-19 Shot To Young Kids
- Vehicular Homicide Charge For Boca Raton’s Christopher Gallon
- BOCA WEST SUED OVER DEAD GOLF CART DRIVER
- Housing Markets NOT Slowing, According To New Study By FAU, FIU Professors
- Boca Raton’s Marshal Seeman Owes American Express $225,000
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off Northeast Coast
- FIRE TRUCK CRASH: Who Is At Fault In Boca Raton Fire Truck Rollover? County Silent.
- FLORIDA: Student Brings Tasers, Marijuana Edibles To Area School