BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know the specifics of the argument — whether it was about scrubbing bubbles, whether green or blue liquid leaves the toilet bowl cleaner, or whether the brush that costs five dollars more actually is more effective, but we do know that Elena Moro had quite a fight over toilet bowl cleaner.
According to Boca Raton Police, Moro, who is 67, got into a heated dispute over “toilet bowl cleaner” with her husband. Police responded and arrested Moro charging her with Battery.
She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where she was released several hours later on her own recognizance, likely before she could have been assigned toilet cleaning duty while behind bars.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance