BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The national leader in Video Settlement Brochure, Demand Package, and Day In The Life Video production — based in Boca Raton — is providing expert services in a highly publicized $40-Million case against the Scottsdale Police Department.
ColtonLegalMedia, founded by award-winning former ABC News National Correspondent Andrew Colton, produced the stunning video settlement brochure being used in the Federal case. Colton’s production highlights the horrific shooting of David Hulstedt and the apparent coverup by Scottsdale Police.
Hulstedt called the police department for help while experiencing a psychological problem in 2008. The police department inappropriately dispatched the call as a “standoff.”
Hulstedt was home peacefully with his family.
A SWAT team responded and opened fire on Hulstedt while carrying his two year old daughter. Police then dragged the nearly lifeless man several hundred yards, ripping skin from his knees. Police misrepresented what happened to the media, until a neighbor revealed that he captured the entire event on video.
A Federal Judge just ruled that the Scottsdale Police Department used excessive force in the case.
View the video at ScottsdalePoliceShooting.org.
ColtonCreative, with studios in South Palm Beach County, is retained by law firms nationwide in high-stakes, high-value medical malpractice, personal injury, police misconduct, traumatic brain injury, products liability and truck accident cases.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Major Crash: Yamato and Military Trail In Boca Raton
- Palm Beach County Doctor Pleads Guilty To Battery
- FAU Owl, Cheerleaders Ring NYSE Bell
- Complete Closure Of Glades Road and I-95 Set For Entire Weekend
- Valencia Bay Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes For Unsafe Garage
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash On I-95 Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Drives On Sidewalk Near Super 8 Motel, Arrested
- GUNFIRE LEADS TO MURDER ON MILITARY TRAIL
- Girl Hits Wall Driving Go-Kart At Boomers Boca, Parent Sues For $50,000