BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The national leader in Video Settlement Brochure, Demand Package, and Day In The Life Video production — based in Boca Raton — is providing expert services in a highly publicized $40-Million case against the Scottsdale Police Department.
ColtonLegalMedia, founded by award-winning former ABC News National Correspondent Andrew Colton, produced the stunning video settlement brochure being used in the Federal case. Colton’s production highlights the horrific shooting of David Hulstedt and the apparent coverup by Scottsdale Police.
Hulstedt called the police department for help while experiencing a psychological problem in 2008. The police department inappropriately dispatched the call as a “standoff.”
Hulstedt was home peacefully with his family.
A SWAT team responded and opened fire on Hulstedt while carrying his two year old daughter. Police then dragged the nearly lifeless man several hundred yards, ripping skin from his knees. Police misrepresented what happened to the media, until a neighbor revealed that he captured the entire event on video.
A Federal Judge just ruled that the Scottsdale Police Department used excessive force in the case.
View the video at ScottsdalePoliceShooting.org.
ColtonCreative, with studios in South Palm Beach County, is retained by law firms nationwide in high-stakes, high-value medical malpractice, personal injury, police misconduct, traumatic brain injury, products liability and truck accident cases.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance