BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The national leader in Video Settlement Brochure, Demand Package, and Day In The Life Video production — based in Boca Raton — is providing expert services in a highly publicized $40-Million case against the Scottsdale Police Department.
ColtonLegalMedia, founded by award-winning former ABC News National Correspondent Andrew Colton, produced the stunning video settlement brochure being used in the Federal case. Colton’s production highlights the horrific shooting of David Hulstedt and the apparent coverup by Scottsdale Police.
Hulstedt called the police department for help while experiencing a psychological problem in 2008. The police department inappropriately dispatched the call as a “standoff.”
Hulstedt was home peacefully with his family.
A SWAT team responded and opened fire on Hulstedt while carrying his two year old daughter. Police then dragged the nearly lifeless man several hundred yards, ripping skin from his knees. Police misrepresented what happened to the media, until a neighbor revealed that he captured the entire event on video.
A Federal Judge just ruled that the Scottsdale Police Department used excessive force in the case.
View the video at ScottsdalePoliceShooting.org.
ColtonCreative, with studios in South Palm Beach County, is retained by law firms nationwide in high-stakes, high-value medical malpractice, personal injury, police misconduct, traumatic brain injury, products liability and truck accident cases.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens