BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The national leader in Video Settlement Brochure, Demand Package, and Day In The Life Video production — based in Boca Raton — is providing expert services in a highly publicized $40-Million case against the Scottsdale Police Department.
ColtonLegalMedia, founded by award-winning former ABC News National Correspondent Andrew Colton, produced the stunning video settlement brochure being used in the Federal case. Colton’s production highlights the horrific shooting of David Hulstedt and the apparent coverup by Scottsdale Police.
Hulstedt called the police department for help while experiencing a psychological problem in 2008. The police department inappropriately dispatched the call as a “standoff.”
Hulstedt was home peacefully with his family.
A SWAT team responded and opened fire on Hulstedt while carrying his two year old daughter. Police then dragged the nearly lifeless man several hundred yards, ripping skin from his knees. Police misrepresented what happened to the media, until a neighbor revealed that he captured the entire event on video.
A Federal Judge just ruled that the Scottsdale Police Department used excessive force in the case.
View the video at ScottsdalePoliceShooting.org.
ColtonCreative, with studios in South Palm Beach County, is retained by law firms nationwide in high-stakes, high-value medical malpractice, personal injury, police misconduct, traumatic brain injury, products liability and truck accident cases.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?