BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Do you know the man in the photograph? If so, Boca Raton Police would appreciate a call. He may, police say, be a suspect in a Boca burglary.
Here are the details:
On Tuesday, August 21, Boca Raton Police officers responded to a residential burglary that occurred sometime during the day in the area of 500 NE 4th Avenue.
The resident arrived home at 7:10 p.m. and found that the rear sliding glass door on the east side of the home was smashed out. Several television sets were taken, as well as jewelry and credit cards.
Detectives investigating the crime discovered that the victim’s credit card was used at an Exxon Mobil gas station in Dania Beach a short time later. The suspect and suspect vehicle were captured on video surveillance. The PT Cruiser, which was reported stolen over the weekend, was recovered this morning in Pompano Beach.
If anyone has information about this crime or the suspect, they are asked to call Detective Yvette Ortiz at (561) 620-6118 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SIRENS: Poisoned In Polo Club, Dead In Boca Pointe, Traumatic Injury In Boca West,
- City of Boca Raton Street Parade Set For December 8th
- Boca Raton PD Investigates Fatal Crash On Yamato Road
- FEDCON1: Aaron Singerman Nearly 3 Times Legal Limit After Crashing Boat Multiple Times
- Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Is Hiring
- SIRENS: Dead In A Palm Beach Hotel, Crash On I-95, Fall At Olympic Heights High
- FLYING TODAY? JetBlue, United, Southwest All Reporting Delays Out Of Fort Lauderdale
- WEATHER: Stunning Days Ahead For Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- OMICRON: No Mask Change, Yet, For Palm Beach Schools