BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Do you know the man in the photograph? If so, Boca Raton Police would appreciate a call. He may, police say, be a suspect in a Boca burglary.
Here are the details:
On Tuesday, August 21, Boca Raton Police officers responded to a residential burglary that occurred sometime during the day in the area of 500 NE 4th Avenue.
The resident arrived home at 7:10 p.m. and found that the rear sliding glass door on the east side of the home was smashed out. Several television sets were taken, as well as jewelry and credit cards.
Detectives investigating the crime discovered that the victim’s credit card was used at an Exxon Mobil gas station in Dania Beach a short time later. The suspect and suspect vehicle were captured on video surveillance. The PT Cruiser, which was reported stolen over the weekend, was recovered this morning in Pompano Beach.
If anyone has information about this crime or the suspect, they are asked to call Detective Yvette Ortiz at (561) 620-6118 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays
- Feds Prepare To Take Seven Bridges Home, Property Of Chiropractor Richard Davidson
- COVID-19 Infects 122 In Palm Beach County Schools
- Election Issues In Palm Beach County? Spokesperson Won’t Discuss Ballot Vans
- BREAKING: I-95 Northbound Closed In Boca Raton