BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Do you know the man in the photograph? If so, Boca Raton Police would appreciate a call. He may, police say, be a suspect in a Boca burglary.
Here are the details:
On Tuesday, August 21, Boca Raton Police officers responded to a residential burglary that occurred sometime during the day in the area of 500 NE 4th Avenue.
The resident arrived home at 7:10 p.m. and found that the rear sliding glass door on the east side of the home was smashed out. Several television sets were taken, as well as jewelry and credit cards.
Detectives investigating the crime discovered that the victim’s credit card was used at an Exxon Mobil gas station in Dania Beach a short time later. The suspect and suspect vehicle were captured on video surveillance. The PT Cruiser, which was reported stolen over the weekend, was recovered this morning in Pompano Beach.
If anyone has information about this crime or the suspect, they are asked to call Detective Yvette Ortiz at (561) 620-6118 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K