BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office is asking for help locating Antonio Oroczo — who has now been missing for more than a day. A “Silver Alert” is now in effect.
Here are the details from PBSO:
On Thursday, August 23, 2012, at 8:00 am, Mr. Antonio Oroczo left his residence of 4387 State Drive, Lake Worth, driving his 2009 white Toyota Tacoma Florida tag # K689QM to go fishing and hasn't been seen or heard from since.
Mr. Oroczo, DOB: 6/13/42, was wearing a black t-shirt, jeans and a hat. He is 5'08″, weighs 180 lbs., has brown hair and brown eyes.
Mr. Oroczo has dementia and takes medication for diabetes.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office considers Mr. Antonio Oroczo a Missing/Endangered Adult.
If anyone should come into contact with Mr. Antonio Oroczo they are urged to contact PBSO Dispatch at 688-3400, or the nearest law enforcement agency.
(We apologize for the bizarre formatting on this post. The provided photo could not be edited).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools
- Broken Sound Country Club Cited By Health Inspector