BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are looking for a break from the non-stop storm hype, consider a trip to the Boca Town Center Mall — if you are comfortable driving.
As of 12:45 today, it is quiet, there are no crowds, and it is a great place to let kids stretch their legs instead of staying inside all day.
Stores and restaurants are open.
This photo is a view from the main fountain a short time ago.
See the latest from BocaNewsNow.com by clicking here.
The mall is open until 6p.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K