Update 6:50p — Schools are set to reopen. Click here for the latest.
Update 6:34p — A local newspaper is reporting that schools are open Wednesday, however, the Palm Beach County School District has not yet issued an official statement or updated its website with official information. We are monitoring and will update as soon as we receive OFFICIAL word, not speculation.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County School District has still not issued official word regarding school on Wednesday for the county's students. While conditions are dramatically better than they have been in the wake of Isaac, considerable standing water near schools countywide remains, especially near schools in West Boca Raton.
Check back to BocaNewsNow.com throughout the evening, or subscribe to our Twitter feed (@BocaNews1) or our Facebook feed (Facebook.com/BocaNewsNow).
We will update as soon as we receive word in our newsroom.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF