Update 11:14p: Mr. Silverman has been found. He is safe.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Please keep your eyes open for 89-year-old George Silverman as you are out and about. He is missing from the Broken Sound area and suffers from mild dementia.
According to police:
The Boca Raton Police are investigating a report of a missing adult, George Silverman. Mr. Silverman was last seen at his home this morning at 10:30 a.m. by his girlfriend. He told her he was going to the Polo Shops but has not returned. Mr. Silverman is 89 years old, 6’0 tall, weighs 144 pounds, has silver hair and wears glasses. He left his home in Broken Sound driving a white 2002 Lexus GS430 four door, bearing Florida tag GESI. Mr. Silverman suffers from mild dementia. If anyone has seen Mr. Silverman or knows his current whereabouts they are asked to call the Boca Raton Police at (561) 368-6201 or their local police agency.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month