Update 11:14p: Mr. Silverman has been found. He is safe.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Please keep your eyes open for 89-year-old George Silverman as you are out and about. He is missing from the Broken Sound area and suffers from mild dementia.
According to police:
The Boca Raton Police are investigating a report of a missing adult, George Silverman. Mr. Silverman was last seen at his home this morning at 10:30 a.m. by his girlfriend. He told her he was going to the Polo Shops but has not returned. Mr. Silverman is 89 years old, 6’0 tall, weighs 144 pounds, has silver hair and wears glasses. He left his home in Broken Sound driving a white 2002 Lexus GS430 four door, bearing Florida tag GESI. Mr. Silverman suffers from mild dementia. If anyone has seen Mr. Silverman or knows his current whereabouts they are asked to call the Boca Raton Police at (561) 368-6201 or their local police agency.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC: Expect A Week Of Delays In, Around South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Jeweler Owes Mall $152,000, According To Lawsuit
- CRIME: Papa John’s Delivery Driver Carjacked At Gunpoint
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend