Update 11:14p: Mr. Silverman has been found. He is safe.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Please keep your eyes open for 89-year-old George Silverman as you are out and about. He is missing from the Broken Sound area and suffers from mild dementia.
According to police:
The Boca Raton Police are investigating a report of a missing adult, George Silverman. Mr. Silverman was last seen at his home this morning at 10:30 a.m. by his girlfriend. He told her he was going to the Polo Shops but has not returned. Mr. Silverman is 89 years old, 6’0 tall, weighs 144 pounds, has silver hair and wears glasses. He left his home in Broken Sound driving a white 2002 Lexus GS430 four door, bearing Florida tag GESI. Mr. Silverman suffers from mild dementia. If anyone has seen Mr. Silverman or knows his current whereabouts they are asked to call the Boca Raton Police at (561) 368-6201 or their local police agency.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday