Update 11:14p: Mr. Silverman has been found. He is safe.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Please keep your eyes open for 89-year-old George Silverman as you are out and about. He is missing from the Broken Sound area and suffers from mild dementia.
According to police:
The Boca Raton Police are investigating a report of a missing adult, George Silverman. Mr. Silverman was last seen at his home this morning at 10:30 a.m. by his girlfriend. He told her he was going to the Polo Shops but has not returned. Mr. Silverman is 89 years old, 6’0 tall, weighs 144 pounds, has silver hair and wears glasses. He left his home in Broken Sound driving a white 2002 Lexus GS430 four door, bearing Florida tag GESI. Mr. Silverman suffers from mild dementia. If anyone has seen Mr. Silverman or knows his current whereabouts they are asked to call the Boca Raton Police at (561) 368-6201 or their local police agency.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender