DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Please call police if you know the woman shown in the photo. She may be responsible for stealing and using a Delray Beach woman's credit cards.
According to police:
On 8/24/12 two unknown females entered 325 NE 2nd Avenue (Woodland Mills Fabric and Blinds) to inquire about window treatments and fabrics. While inside of the store, the two females split up and one distracted a sales person. A short time later, the two subjects left without purchasing anything. Approximately one hour later the sales associate received a phone call from American Express to verify two charges on her account. One charge took place at the Bose Store in the PGA Mall and the other at Best Buy in WBP totaling over $4500.00. The sales associate advised that no one was authorized to use her credit card and that it was in her purse which was secured in a private office in the rear of her shop. The sales associate put American Express on hold to verify that her card was still in her purse. Upon entering her office she discovered that her Credit card and FL driver’s license and other items were missing from her purse.
On 08-28-12 Detective Ferreri went to the Bose Store at the PGA Mall and recovered surveillance video of a white or Hispanic female fraudulently using the victim’s credit card. The unknown female was dropped off in front of the mall, walked into Bose, purchased a $3500.00 entertainment system and left the mall. A sales associate from Bose assisted the female with putting the entertainment system in a waiting vehicle which was described as being a silver or tan colored four door Saturn.
Anyone with information should contact Detective Ferreri at 561-243-7868 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at 1800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud