BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We told you yesterday that Dr. Howard Sonderling, the leading Gastroenterologist in South Florida, was preparing to perform a “birthday colonoscopy” on a woman turning 50 — and four of her friends.
The procedures happened this morning in Boca Raton and we are thrilled to report that everyone received a clean bill of health.
Susan Ruby, celebrating the big 5-0, decided that the best way to mark the milestone day was to make sure that she — and her friends — could be around for another 50. The best way to do that, she decided, was to undergo a colonoscopy and have Dr. Sonderling take a look inside.
Ruby also hoped to make the point that colonoscopies in 2012 are absolutely no big deal, you feel nothing, and are in and out in no time. (Ed. Note: If you ask for just a little anesthesia, you can even stay awake and watch what's happening on a huge screen, although this is the sort of thing you'll likely do just once before asking to be put “under” the next time around).
Ready to set up your own colonoscopy, or have questions? Call Dr. Sonderling's office at 561-208-2121.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K