BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We stress that you are always innocent until proven guilty, but with that being said, consider the case of Donald Money.
Boca Raton Police say that area resident Marina Chemerson let Donald Money stay in her apartment for two days. According to Chemerson, Money took four rings from the apartment, valued at $11,500.
As it turns out, one emerald ring — valued at $3,500 — turned up at Value Pawn in Pompano Beach. The ring was pawned by … wait for it … Donald Money.
Know where he is? Give police a ring.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Asbsent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire