BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We stress that you are always innocent until proven guilty, but with that being said, consider the case of Donald Money.
Boca Raton Police say that area resident Marina Chemerson let Donald Money stay in her apartment for two days. According to Chemerson, Money took four rings from the apartment, valued at $11,500.
As it turns out, one emerald ring — valued at $3,500 — turned up at Value Pawn in Pompano Beach. The ring was pawned by … wait for it … Donald Money.
Know where he is? Give police a ring.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail