BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We stress that you are always innocent until proven guilty, but with that being said, consider the case of Donald Money.
Boca Raton Police say that area resident Marina Chemerson let Donald Money stay in her apartment for two days. According to Chemerson, Money took four rings from the apartment, valued at $11,500.
As it turns out, one emerald ring — valued at $3,500 — turned up at Value Pawn in Pompano Beach. The ring was pawned by … wait for it … Donald Money.
Know where he is? Give police a ring.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident