BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Budding Picasso? Hopeful Van Gogh? Here’s your chance to have your art work prominently featured. Read on!
The Boca Raton Symphonia is holding its first ever Note-able Art Contest for art students. The winning art work will be used to represent the 2013-2014 Boca Raton Symphonia Concert Season and will be featured on the Symphonia’s concert brochure, program books, website and more. The winning artist will receive a $500 cash prize, as well as recognition in the program book and on the website. Palm Beach County art students of any age with a valid student I.D. are invited to participate.
Artists may use the following mediums: oil, acrylics, illustration, watercolor or digital graphics. All artwork must have a musical, orchestral theme.
“In the past, the artwork for the Symphonia concert brochure came from Board member’s personal art collections or were commercial art.
This year, we’re excited to be providing an opportunity for young talent, and look forward to having original art for the program book,” Annabel Russell, Executive Director of the Symphonia, said.
For more information and for an entry form, visit www.bocasymphonia.org. Click the link “Note-able Art Competition.” The contest runs through November 23rd. All entries should be submitted digitally, in person or mailed (postmarked no later than November 16th, 2012).
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday
- Facial Covering Order Extended In Palm Beach County
- Emotional Support Animals No Longer Considered “Service Animals,” DOT Institutes New Rules
- SELLER’S MARKET! Palm Beach County House Sales Soar, Inventory Drops
- BOCA: Man Attempts To Carjack Rolls Royce, And Take Owner’s Girlfriend
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill