BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Budding Picasso? Hopeful Van Gogh? Here’s your chance to have your art work prominently featured. Read on!
The Boca Raton Symphonia is holding its first ever Note-able Art Contest for art students. The winning art work will be used to represent the 2013-2014 Boca Raton Symphonia Concert Season and will be featured on the Symphonia’s concert brochure, program books, website and more. The winning artist will receive a $500 cash prize, as well as recognition in the program book and on the website. Palm Beach County art students of any age with a valid student I.D. are invited to participate.
Artists may use the following mediums: oil, acrylics, illustration, watercolor or digital graphics. All artwork must have a musical, orchestral theme.
“In the past, the artwork for the Symphonia concert brochure came from Board member’s personal art collections or were commercial art.
This year, we’re excited to be providing an opportunity for young talent, and look forward to having original art for the program book,” Annabel Russell, Executive Director of the Symphonia, said.
For more information and for an entry form, visit www.bocasymphonia.org. Click the link “Note-able Art Competition.” The contest runs through November 23rd. All entries should be submitted digitally, in person or mailed (postmarked no later than November 16th, 2012).
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON
- BREAKING: TWO DEAD IN FIREY CRASH ON I-95, ROAD CLOSED
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida