UPDATE: This is now a fatal accident. Click here for the latest.
We have identified the victim as Paul Marino of Boca Raton.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A major accident created traffic havoc in east Boca Raton this afternoon when a driver of a Hummer H3 rear ended a Palm Tran bus. Five people were injured, including the H3 driver who was rushed to Delray Medical Center as a trauma patient.
His condition was not immediately available.
BocaNewsNow.com was on the scene just minutes after the accident happened shortly 3pm on US1 NE 25th terrace. That’s north of Glades Road, near the Pollo Tropical and FedEx Office location.
Traffic southbound was blocked for quite some time.
No charges have been filed at this time, although the investigation continues.
Both the H3, and the Palm Tran bus, were seriously damaged.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates on BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 SHUT SOUTHBOUND IN BROWARD COUNTY
- UPDATE: DOUBLE FATAL CRASH IN WEST BOCA RATON MAY HAVE BEEN DUI RELATED
- Boca Raton Police Investigate Overnight Shooting Behind Aura
- TWO KILLED IN CRASH ON 441 AT KIMBERLY BLVD. IN WEST BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Playing With His Jalapeño In Chipotle Parking Lot