BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We want to believe that this is an isolated story and there is not a sudden outbreak of weird, partially clothed men just jumping into cars in Boca, but that’s what happened in the 800 block of Aurelia Street. That’s east of I-95, just north of Palmetto Park Road.
Police say a 23-year-old man told them that he was sitting in his car when a white male with no shirt entered the car while he was sitting in the driver’s seat.
It’s unclear what, if anything, was taken. But it’s certainly bizarre if nothing else.
Boca Raton Police rushed to the scene and established a perimeter — even called out the dogs — but no one was found.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT