BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We want to believe that this is an isolated story and there is not a sudden outbreak of weird, partially clothed men just jumping into cars in Boca, but that’s what happened in the 800 block of Aurelia Street. That’s east of I-95, just north of Palmetto Park Road.
Police say a 23-year-old man told them that he was sitting in his car when a white male with no shirt entered the car while he was sitting in the driver’s seat.
It’s unclear what, if anything, was taken. But it’s certainly bizarre if nothing else.
Boca Raton Police rushed to the scene and established a perimeter — even called out the dogs — but no one was found.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High