BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We want to believe that this is an isolated story and there is not a sudden outbreak of weird, partially clothed men just jumping into cars in Boca, but that’s what happened in the 800 block of Aurelia Street. That’s east of I-95, just north of Palmetto Park Road.
Police say a 23-year-old man told them that he was sitting in his car when a white male with no shirt entered the car while he was sitting in the driver’s seat.
It’s unclear what, if anything, was taken. But it’s certainly bizarre if nothing else.
Boca Raton Police rushed to the scene and established a perimeter — even called out the dogs — but no one was found.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday