BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There is a very good chance that if you have a pen that lights up, a figurine that grows grass hair, or a keychain that is also a flashlight, SOS beacon, and mini-spaceship, it came from “Far From Boring Promotions” in Boca Raton.
It also turns out that the company's CEO, Robert Stillman — perhaps not using a wallet that protects aliens from reading your personal credit cards — was the victim of a very major credit card theft.
Boca Raton police say they received a report that someone racked up $52,909.30 worth of fraudulent charges on Stillman's card.
Police continue to investigate. Traditionally, card owners are not responsible if someone uses your card other than an authorized card holder.
It is unclear where, or for what, the card was used.
Need 20-thousand cheering fingers with your logo declaring you as “Number One!”? Click here.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON
- BREAKING: TWO DEAD IN FIREY CRASH ON I-95, ROAD CLOSED
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida
- If You’re Looking For Kelley McIsaac, She’s In Jail, And We Know Why