BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There is a very good chance that if you have a pen that lights up, a figurine that grows grass hair, or a keychain that is also a flashlight, SOS beacon, and mini-spaceship, it came from “Far From Boring Promotions” in Boca Raton.
It also turns out that the company's CEO, Robert Stillman — perhaps not using a wallet that protects aliens from reading your personal credit cards — was the victim of a very major credit card theft.
Boca Raton police say they received a report that someone racked up $52,909.30 worth of fraudulent charges on Stillman's card.
Police continue to investigate. Traditionally, card owners are not responsible if someone uses your card other than an authorized card holder.
It is unclear where, or for what, the card was used.
Need 20-thousand cheering fingers with your logo declaring you as “Number One!”? Click here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING