BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There is a very good chance that if you have a pen that lights up, a figurine that grows grass hair, or a keychain that is also a flashlight, SOS beacon, and mini-spaceship, it came from “Far From Boring Promotions” in Boca Raton.
It also turns out that the company's CEO, Robert Stillman — perhaps not using a wallet that protects aliens from reading your personal credit cards — was the victim of a very major credit card theft.
Boca Raton police say they received a report that someone racked up $52,909.30 worth of fraudulent charges on Stillman's card.
Police continue to investigate. Traditionally, card owners are not responsible if someone uses your card other than an authorized card holder.
It is unclear where, or for what, the card was used.
Need 20-thousand cheering fingers with your logo declaring you as “Number One!”? Click here.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch