BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Peter Blum Family YMCA of South Palm Beach County — preparing for its annual campaign — just celebrated the 100th birthday of Countess Henrietta de Hoernle, and she was able to attend and enjoy the event.
The Countess' contributions have helped build the Child Development and Youth Center at the Y, and she has served as an honorary trustee and board member.
The Peter Blum Family YMCA of Boca Raton also rang in the celebration with a special performance from the YMCA children, and a birthday cake cut for the Countess.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies