BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Peter Blum Family YMCA of South Palm Beach County — preparing for its annual campaign — just celebrated the 100th birthday of Countess Henrietta de Hoernle, and she was able to attend and enjoy the event.
The Countess' contributions have helped build the Child Development and Youth Center at the Y, and she has served as an honorary trustee and board member.
The Peter Blum Family YMCA of Boca Raton also rang in the celebration with a special performance from the YMCA children, and a birthday cake cut for the Countess.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified