BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We say this time and time again. If you are wanted. If you are fleeing police. If you are hiding in plain sight, don't break the law. While we would prefer you not hang out in our hometown of Boca Raton, we appreciate you may not heed our requests and warnings and be here anyway.
Just know, Boca PD will find you. They always do.
Such is the case of the arrest of John Derosalia, 37, of the 2200 block of NE 2nd avenue. Police say Derosalia was arrested after he was operating his vehicle with a license that had been suspended for six months.
Here's the thing.
Derosalia was on probation for selling and making opium and possession of a controlled substance. But that apparently didn't stop him from driving on a suspended license — something you just don't do if you are on probation.
He's now back in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Boca Police score another win.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays
- Feds Prepare To Take Seven Bridges Home, Property Of Chiropractor Richard Davidson
- COVID-19 Infects 122 In Palm Beach County Schools
- Election Issues In Palm Beach County? Spokesperson Won’t Discuss Ballot Vans
- BREAKING: I-95 Northbound Closed In Boca Raton