BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We say this time and time again. If you are wanted. If you are fleeing police. If you are hiding in plain sight, don't break the law. While we would prefer you not hang out in our hometown of Boca Raton, we appreciate you may not heed our requests and warnings and be here anyway.
Just know, Boca PD will find you. They always do.
Such is the case of the arrest of John Derosalia, 37, of the 2200 block of NE 2nd avenue. Police say Derosalia was arrested after he was operating his vehicle with a license that had been suspended for six months.
Here's the thing.
Derosalia was on probation for selling and making opium and possession of a controlled substance. But that apparently didn't stop him from driving on a suspended license — something you just don't do if you are on probation.
He's now back in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Boca Police score another win.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K