BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Good news for the economy — at least in Boca Raton — as a major financial services firm leases 15,000 square feet within the city limits.
John Hancock Financial Network, which also operates under the name “The Partners Network,” is signing the lease for space in Fountains Center.
Richard T. Cleary, president and managing partner of The Partners Network, said this will be a relocation from its current location two blocks away.
The Partners Network was represented in the office lease transaction by Mark Rubin of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, a leading commercial real estate advisory and services firm.
Cleary said he met with Zvi Schwarzman, managing partner for Boca Medical Plaza, LLC, the Fountains Center new ownership group, and Patrick Watson Hogan of ZVI Construction, who was the “go-to guy” for working out all the lease details. “The experience has been a good one,” he pointed out.
Boca Medical Plaza, LLC acquired the mixed-use center (then known as The Fountains at Camino) in February 2012. The investor group changed the center’s name and committed substantial dollars to enhance and stabilize it in order to attract new tenants and increase its value. Major capital improvements are under way, including renovations and new interior build-outs for the many offices, executive suites, retail space and restaurants. Exterior enhancements are being made as well.
“We are extremely excited to be moving our offices to Fountains Center because of all of the great changes and updates the new owners are delivering. We believe Fountains Plaza will become one of the key business plazas in the Boca Raton area,” added Cleary.
John Hancock Financial Network/The Partners Network specializes in helping individuals and businesses with their insurance and wealth management needs.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance