BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In what seems to be a constant scam by Boca Town Center Mall workers that ends in arrest, Myra Joyce Vickers was arrested for allegedly stealing merchandise from Macy's, then returning it for cash.
According to police, the 32 year old Fort Lauderdale resident took clothing and then issued herself return credits on her “EZ Exchange” credit card at the store.
She was charged with fraud and several drug related offenses for alleged possession of marijuana and controlled substances.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID FLORIDA BAD: Palm Beach Positivity Tops 8 Percent, 4289 New Cases in State
- Delray Beach Fire Rescue To Hold Bone Marrow Drive For Sick Girl
- Now 179 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Boca Realtor Punches Boyfriend In Face, Jailed
- VIDEO: No Masks At “One11 Boca Raton” Nightclub Party
- COVID FLORIDA: 3,361 New Infections Logged, Palm Beach County Positivity Passes 6 Percent
- UPDATE: West Delray Woman Offered To Sell Special Services To Cop
- PSAT At Spanish River High: Parents, Staffers Fear Super-Spreader Event
- Parents Sending Sick Kids To School In Palm Beach County