BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In what seems to be a constant scam by Boca Town Center Mall workers that ends in arrest, Myra Joyce Vickers was arrested for allegedly stealing merchandise from Macy's, then returning it for cash.
According to police, the 32 year old Fort Lauderdale resident took clothing and then issued herself return credits on her “EZ Exchange” credit card at the store.
She was charged with fraud and several drug related offenses for alleged possession of marijuana and controlled substances.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens