BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In what seems to be a constant scam by Boca Town Center Mall workers that ends in arrest, Myra Joyce Vickers was arrested for allegedly stealing merchandise from Macy's, then returning it for cash.
According to police, the 32 year old Fort Lauderdale resident took clothing and then issued herself return credits on her “EZ Exchange” credit card at the store.
She was charged with fraud and several drug related offenses for alleged possession of marijuana and controlled substances.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car