BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are missing the cooler temperatures up north that signal the start of fall, take solace in the fact that at least you can romp in the pumpkin patch — even though it’s 90 degrees with near 100-percent humidity.
The annual pumpkin patch is open at the always fun Bedner’s farm on 441, just north of Atlantic Blvd. in Delray Beach.
It’s a great place for kids. The hayrides are running, the bounce house is bouncing, the homemade ice cream is icing and the “BBQ” is sending scents of great food through the air. There is also a crafts fair and country store.
Welcome to Fall, South Florida style.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School