BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are missing the cooler temperatures up north that signal the start of fall, take solace in the fact that at least you can romp in the pumpkin patch — even though it’s 90 degrees with near 100-percent humidity.
The annual pumpkin patch is open at the always fun Bedner’s farm on 441, just north of Atlantic Blvd. in Delray Beach.
It’s a great place for kids. The hayrides are running, the bounce house is bouncing, the homemade ice cream is icing and the “BBQ” is sending scents of great food through the air. There is also a crafts fair and country store.
Welcome to Fall, South Florida style.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations