BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are missing the cooler temperatures up north that signal the start of fall, take solace in the fact that at least you can romp in the pumpkin patch — even though it’s 90 degrees with near 100-percent humidity.
The annual pumpkin patch is open at the always fun Bedner’s farm on 441, just north of Atlantic Blvd. in Delray Beach.
It’s a great place for kids. The hayrides are running, the bounce house is bouncing, the homemade ice cream is icing and the “BBQ” is sending scents of great food through the air. There is also a crafts fair and country store.
Welcome to Fall, South Florida style.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Asbsent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire