BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two Boca Raton women have been charged with soliciting prostitution by police in West Palm Beach, in two separate incidents.
According to court and jail records, Ashley Andrea Snyder of Woodchuck Lane in Boca Raton was arrested just after midnight on September 26h and charged with one count of “offering to commit prostitution.” Snyder, who is 25 years old, has faced at least one similar charge before. Her latest case is now working its way through the courts.
In a separate incident, Samantha Pauletich, 27, of NW 77th Avenue in Boca was arrested on September 29th — around 3:30 in the morning — and also charged with one count of prostitution. This is her first arrest in Palm Beach County on a prostitution charge.
As her case also works through the system, we remind our readers that an arrest does not mean guilt — guilt or innocence is determined in court.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA LOGS 51,000 COVID CASES OVER THREE DAYS
- Two Seniors Killed In West Boynton Beach Crash
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks