BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two Boca Raton women have been charged with soliciting prostitution by police in West Palm Beach, in two separate incidents.
According to court and jail records, Ashley Andrea Snyder of Woodchuck Lane in Boca Raton was arrested just after midnight on September 26h and charged with one count of “offering to commit prostitution.” Snyder, who is 25 years old, has faced at least one similar charge before. Her latest case is now working its way through the courts.
In a separate incident, Samantha Pauletich, 27, of NW 77th Avenue in Boca was arrested on September 29th — around 3:30 in the morning — and also charged with one count of prostitution. This is her first arrest in Palm Beach County on a prostitution charge.
As her case also works through the system, we remind our readers that an arrest does not mean guilt — guilt or innocence is determined in court.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities