DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The fatal accident Wednesday morning where a Tri-Rail train hit a silver Toyota may have been witnessed by several other drivers.
But Delray Beach Police say no one stopped, and they are now asking for those who saw the deadly collision to come forward.
67-year-old Pierre Estimable was killed in the accident at the Linton Blvd. intersection with the CSX tracks.
Police believe there was a white pick-up and a small black vehicle at the gates. Other vehicles may have been close enough for there to be witnesses as well.
If you saw anything — or know someone who did — please call Investigator Ron Brown at 561-243-3523.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path