DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The fatal accident Wednesday morning where a Tri-Rail train hit a silver Toyota may have been witnessed by several other drivers.
But Delray Beach Police say no one stopped, and they are now asking for those who saw the deadly collision to come forward.
67-year-old Pierre Estimable was killed in the accident at the Linton Blvd. intersection with the CSX tracks.
Police believe there was a white pick-up and a small black vehicle at the gates. Other vehicles may have been close enough for there to be witnesses as well.
If you saw anything — or know someone who did — please call Investigator Ron Brown at 561-243-3523.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Disturbance Forms, May Develop In Caribbean
- Polo Club Boca Bans Visiting Family Members, Guests From Facilities
- Florida Adds 26,269 COVID-19 Cases In Just One Week, Death Count Rising
- Palm Beach County: Don’t Mail Your Ballot, Hand Deliver
- Hurricane Center: Another Tropical System Forming
- Palm Beach Students Not Distancing Says School Board Member
- FEDS: Man Used University of Florida Students In Massive Fraud
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing