DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The fatal accident Wednesday morning where a Tri-Rail train hit a silver Toyota may have been witnessed by several other drivers.
But Delray Beach Police say no one stopped, and they are now asking for those who saw the deadly collision to come forward.
67-year-old Pierre Estimable was killed in the accident at the Linton Blvd. intersection with the CSX tracks.
Police believe there was a white pick-up and a small black vehicle at the gates. Other vehicles may have been close enough for there to be witnesses as well.
If you saw anything — or know someone who did — please call Investigator Ron Brown at 561-243-3523.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch