BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Physical Therapists often see the damage drunk drivers cause. But Boca Raton Police say that didn't stop one physical therapist from driving drunk herself.
59-year-old Diane Siwek of Park Place Circle was arrested for driving under the influence and causing property damage in an accident. She was questioned by investigators, taken to the Boca Raton Police Department, and provided breath samples of .167 and .164.
The legal limit in Florida is .08.
Siwek was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and was later released on her own recognizance.
We remind our readers that an arrest is an accusation. Guilt or innocence is determined in court.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues
- Now 140 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- HURRICANE CENTER: South Florida Near System’s Path
- West Boca Raton’s David Cohen Jailed On Money Laundering, Fraud Charges
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT