BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Physical Therapists often see the damage drunk drivers cause. But Boca Raton Police say that didn't stop one physical therapist from driving drunk herself.
59-year-old Diane Siwek of Park Place Circle was arrested for driving under the influence and causing property damage in an accident. She was questioned by investigators, taken to the Boca Raton Police Department, and provided breath samples of .167 and .164.
The legal limit in Florida is .08.
Siwek was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and was later released on her own recognizance.
We remind our readers that an arrest is an accusation. Guilt or innocence is determined in court.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch