BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Physical Therapists often see the damage drunk drivers cause. But Boca Raton Police say that didn't stop one physical therapist from driving drunk herself.
59-year-old Diane Siwek of Park Place Circle was arrested for driving under the influence and causing property damage in an accident. She was questioned by investigators, taken to the Boca Raton Police Department, and provided breath samples of .167 and .164.
The legal limit in Florida is .08.
Siwek was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and was later released on her own recognizance.
We remind our readers that an arrest is an accusation. Guilt or innocence is determined in court.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Person Shot Near Boca Raton Town Center Mall
- POLICE: Stay Away From Mall And Military Trail In Boca
- Popular Boca Raton Restaurant Was Shut For Roaches, Health Code Violations
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s